CD’s First Grow

Just entered week 2 of flower,
Hoping stretch will slow down now, after adjustments the canopy is at 24”, light is 18” above the canopy. Here is a shot of some of the buds starting to form.
1BF82950-5798-4F2F-BBAC-04500B3D3700.png

I should also add that these plants have developed some pollen sacs. I’ve been plucking and slightly spraying. I don’t think it’s from stress. I think I may have had a true Herm. Calyx pushing out pistils and nanners, and pollen sacs pushing out pistils.It’s been strange. Just trying to contain.
AA917550-1F74-4E3C-9B92-EA517AAF7614.jpeg

6016ED78-56A8-463C-9CB5-B20586ED6D91.jpeg

So since this is mid week 2 of flower, I’ve added some AN BigBud at 1ml per Litre I will run that with the GH trio+CaliMagic until 3 weeks before harvest. Around week 6 or so is the intended “stop time” for the big bud nute but will assess as needed.
Stretch is still going strong, I’ve been adjusting daily they were over 30” I’ve got them back down to 26”. Hoping that will subside soon and concentrate more on the bud development.

Have you been super cropping any of the branches?

I haven’t been super cropping, I’ve just been tightening up on some of the pipe cleaners attached to the 5 gallons and loosening off on others. I’m thinking stretch should be pretty well done now. Not getting close to the same amount of height I was getting daily. As of now the canopy sits at 34” from soil.

Quadline update, it’s now half way through week 5 of flower. 6 weeks from flip. This plant is showing a lot of the sativa phenome. I’m guessing it still has atleast another 6 weeks left of flowering. Not much trichomes yet unfortunately. Buds are filling out nicely though. Hopefully it’s not a dud.
What do you guys think?
D81BD4A1-BE87-4A48-8DC4-193ADDD5D557.jpeg
93927581-159F-4E0C-879A-A8FA13459814.jpeg

Seems to be right on track. Flowering nicely!!

Thanks for the feedback. I have introduced blackstrap molasses, in hopes that the extra carbohydrates will promote resin production.
I ordered a new light from budget LED.
500w Series 3 RSpec in 3500k.
Im planning on doing a DIY build but wanted to support the sponsors here aswell for all they do for us.

New light is in place,
Someone tried to intercept, and have the package delivered to another province. Luckily I keep an eye on the shipments I receive. Spent sometime on the phone with UPS explaining that I didn’t change the shipping address and to send to the original shipping address. Was a little damage to the light, just cosmetic. Again UPS not budgets fault.
Thanks again @Budget LED
6AE043D3-91E0-48BB-A05E-F612B14CF12C.jpeg

Well, lumber is purchased and loaded up. Going to be a busy weekend. I was originally just going to build another 8x8, now I’m leaning towards 2 8x8’s and a 4x8 for seedlings.
DB80C1FB-F201-4021-AD11-4C3CA36A99CB.jpeg
You saw my grow box I built eh? It’s only 32” wide, 2’ deep, and 18” tall inside to inside. You don’t need anything big for your seedlings!! You have no idea how turned on I am right now! I love me a clean stack of wood lumber! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom