CD’s First Grow

Lol, I know I don’t need anything bigger. The way I see it though, If I make it 4x8 then I’ll have to room to turn it into the “breading room”. I would like to have a go at that. So I might as well build it big enough.
Looked at my panel today, each room will be on its own designated 15AMP breaker. Picked up some 14-2 and some outlets. Will start building and wiring tomorrow. I’ll keep picking away at it until my job gets shutdown. Then I’ll be able to finish it up and start vegging some more.

@Backlipslide, do you think that foxtails are genetic or environmental? The reason I ask is 2 of the 4 plants show foxtails and 2 don’t. Do you think that they could have picked up the trait generically? Even though all the seeds came from the same plant?
15A136E1-2026-405C-8EDB-222CA0E87E09.jpeg
6CEAF76A-37A3-45D1-BF1A-2320D30FF421.jpeg

Yeah I’m not even sure! It’s really interesting stuff and I’d like to educate my self a bit further with the matter, it’s still a lol confusing to me... the farthest branch away from the light on my Gc foxtailed... it didn’t even really have direct light... maybe to weak of light causes it as well... shit idk man! I definitely have to read up on it!

Did some work in the new rooms today. Fully dismantled the old room (to make better use of space for the new ones), Framed, wired, insulated, hardboarded 1 of the 8x8’s and framed all but 1 wall on the second room. I think I’ll be only doing a half day at work tomorrow, and I can continue on. Air exchangers and Panda Film has been ordered won’t be here until the 9th or 13th.
Had to throw it together near the end because lights were about to go out, but they’re in darkness and thats what counts.

So, got the wiring done in the second room today, started insulating. Good news, air exchangers should be here tomorrow! Panda Film still scheduled for the 13th. I thought I’d try my hard at a little back building, so a few weeks ago I gave a haircut to a couple of nugs. I think I see quite the difference.
First picture is one that I left alone.
and
Second picture is one that I snipped.
These buds are within a couple inches of each other for height and on the same plant.
726B8B0E-D062-4A6E-91A3-325F6A69573E.jpeg
FC17152E-C882-4ADB-86B6-984210C9C957.jpeg

So, got the wiring done in the second room today, started insulating. Good news, air exchangers should be here tomorrow! Panda Film still scheduled for the 13th. I thought I’d try my hard at a little back building, so a few weeks ago I gave a haircut to a couple of nugs. I think I see quite the difference.
First picture is one that I left alone.
and
Second picture is one that I snipped.
These buds are within a couple inches of each other for height and on the same plant.
726B8B0E-D062-4A6E-91A3-325F6A69573E.jpeg
FC17152E-C882-4ADB-86B6-984210C9C957.jpeg
interesting....how much of the tip do you cut? and recommended during last couple weeks of flower?

Those two on the outside of the top branch can be removed. It’s not like it’s not doing anything, because it is, but the plant will naturally work towards the light, try not to stop it from happening, but as they grow, you can move the tie downs closer to the tip of the branch. :thumb: Other then that, your training looks great man!

Preparing to start my first grow

Welcome to the community, quadlining is definitely the way to go in my opinion. My next run will be all feminized and quadlined. 4-6 plants. I’m thinking 2- Sapphire OG, 2-Tropicanna Banana and 2- WhiteWidow

Back
Top Bottom