Green Crack

image19395.jpeg
image19392.jpeg
image19391.jpeg

Purple Kush

image19394.jpeg
image19393.jpeg
image19396.jpeg

The ULtraDawg; the young man banished to Narnia. It's purpling but the light was not right to pick up the shades properly.

image19398.jpeg
image19397.jpeg
image19390.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :420::Namaste::high-five:

All looking great around here Bapple.. kinda looks like dudes got some purple in his flowers... butter looks lethal.. hope your weekend was productive. Catching up on sleep I consider productive, not lazy :)

All looking great around here Bapple.. kinda looks like dudes got some purple in his flowers... butter looks lethal.. hope your weekend was productive. Catching up on sleep I consider productive, not lazy :)

Hey Grizz! :ciao: Good to see you.

The dude is purpling, very pretty flowers. I'm playing chicken on a busy motorway, with all this pollen hanging around looking all fine :rofl:

The butter is the business, I'm thinking of quitting smoking my herb and ingest it only as butter and oil....

All is good Grizz. Nothing like a good old sleep when it's needed; I love my sleep. :Namaste:

So, I cut down the UDC - an intense but fun 20 minutes.

It's been quite windy here today so went to Narnia to cover it about an hour ago and about 12 flowers had already opened. So back to the house for some supplies and to put my hair in a buff. then took 5 cuttings into a brown bag, pulled the plant up, threw it in a hole, doused it in alcohol, lit it, when the flames died down, I dumped the soil from its pot on top of it. Hoofed it back to the house popped cuttings into a flower vase, quick pic, then covered the flowers with a large piece of muslin and put them in the conservatory. Hopefully some more will open up over the next couple of days.

I've decided not to do any hand pollination, because I'm curious to see if the pollen that has already been released makes its way to the girls, it's supposed to be super pollen right? :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::rofl:

image19417.jpeg
image19418.jpeg

The 707 Truthband has cured into a strong and interesting high, just took me an hour to complete this post.....kept getting distracted ::yummy::tokin::rollit:

Weather has been strange and all over the place, but the forecast reckons Mercury will start climbing next week, so fingers crossed for some major sun for last month of flowering. PK is smelling good enough to eat or bottle as perfume. :rofl::yummy::rollit:

image19464.jpeg
image19463.jpeg
image19460.jpeg

Green Crack

image19461.jpeg
image19462.jpeg

Not very good photos but you get the idea.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :420::Namaste:

Hi Bapple, The Purple Kush has such a deep hue its fascinating. :thumb: Did it stop growing at the top? I think it's awesome were doing similar grows outside right now. Several of my plants are getting close to cut, but I'm waiting for seeds to mature. Do you light dep your plants to finish their flowering? I live in a valley so I feel that I get an hour cut off naturally so I don't worry about it too much.

WP_20170413_018.jpg

Your Green Crack looks to be around the same flowering time as this one
WP_20170413_054.jpg

I hope you don't mind :thanks:

Hi Bapple, The Purple Kush has such a deep hue its fascinating. :thumb: Did it stop growing at the top? I think it's awesome were doing similar grows outside right now. Several of my plants are getting close to cut, but I'm waiting for seeds to mature. Do you light dep your plants to finish their flowering? I live in a valley so I feel that I get an hour cut off naturally so I don't worry about it too much.

WP_20170413_018.jpg

Your Green Crack looks to be around the same flowering time as this one
WP_20170413_054.jpg

I hope you don't mind :thanks:

Welcome Hiddengrow! :welcome:

After I fimmed her she spread out more and stopped stretching so fast. I don't do any light deprivation once I put them out in February that's where they stay until I harvest.

It looks like you have some revegging going on in those photos.....I just got back after some time away, will try to find your journal when I get a chance.

:420::welcome:

That's some shade of purple Ms B! :bravo:

She's pretty isnt she ? :thumb:

Isn't it just

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello :420:

Back from a nice long break, and the girls are doing okay. It's been coolish (no higher than 18C highs) this time of year highs should be 26C so growth has not been that explosive but they are moseying along just fine.

image19503.jpeg
image19506.jpeg
image19507.jpeg
image19504.jpeg
image19505.jpeg

image19509.jpeg
image19508.jpeg

Hope everyone is well and getting their grows on :high-five::420:

Back
Top Bottom