420's Bettybud - The Widow - Indoor Grow - 2014

Heres my problem plant, if she doesn't get better soon i may be taking her out to make space for the much healthier plants.

P1100225.JPG

P11002242.JPG

You need really need a bigger grow tent lol. How are your temps in that little room with 400 watt? A few of your plants look like they are having PH problems, do you check PH? If you flowered that room I'm sure you could pull atleast 5-6 ounces, you need more space and lights if you want more weight. I use to grow with HPS, now I only grow with LED's I get more yield and bigger buds and uses less electricity. Also what nutrients are you using? I recommend Advanced Nutrients Organic Line to everyone, you will get the best tasting buds you have ever smoked. Peace and Good Luck

Thanks MP, here's how my grow tent looks at the minute:

P1100216.JPG

Too crowded? still thinking if I should switch to flower now or not.. also stopped LST as not sure I have the space for big bushy plants..

Bigger tent needed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Dank420Girl, thanks for stopping by :thumb:

At the minute I have to leave the door unzipped to keep temps down, it's now averaging between 24-29c and humidity is between 30-50%

I'm thinking they will really start stinking soon so I will have to zip up and put an extra fan on the outside of one of the inlet holes to blow cool air in..

with the PH i've ordered a new pen as i don't like using what i currently have, is leaf curling up common with PH problems? My nutes are Bio Bizz (grow and bloom) i will take a look at the ones you suggest as i'm already looking to order new stuff for the next grow (I need to be better prepared next time around!)

i can see why you switched to LED and i plan to do the same for my next grow and will be using coco medium. What do you think about taking the unhealthy plant out to make more space?

Just raised my light from 12 inches to 15, 12 is supposedly optimal but looking into it i need my system cooled to be that close, thanks PB, strange though how it's only affecting the 1 plant.. I've also just topped the Sativa dominant plant and damaged the stem a little to slow upward growth, idea being that it will be easier to keep the canopy level (better late than never i guess)

Ha don't worry DG I wasn't planning to squeeze anymore in, if anything to maybe take one out.

So just doing some shopping ready for my next grow, it's the weekend and I have plenty of time to spare, will get some coco coir and perlite as am hearing great things of coco. What do you guys think about my pots, like do they look big enough? I think they are 5 gal but looking at some vids on youtube my pots look tiny in comparison!

Lol you should throw a 500 gallon in there check out my journal if you want to see big pots.
5 Gals are plunty big for your room, you can get a 7ft plant out of a 5 gallon...

So just doing some shopping ready for my next grow, it's the weekend and I have plenty of time to spare, will get some coco coir and perlite as am hearing great things of coco. What do you guys think about my pots, like do they look big enough? I think they are 5 gal but looking at some vids on youtube my pots look tiny in comparison!

ok so i'm now adding Bio Bizz Bloom to my feeding schedule and here is the recommended regime to follow

So a couple of questions..

1. I'm in week one so do i only feed 1ml of Bio-Grow this week or 1ml per litre of water I feed? in which case at a guess about 7ml.
2. Do i mix the Bio-Grow with the Bio-Bloom or feed them both seperately?

Fill your watering container with however many liters of water you need. Then add nutrients according to schedule so you'd do 1ml per liter of water of each of your nutrients.

ok so i'm now adding Bio Bizz Bloom to my feeding schedule and here is the recommended regime to follow

So a couple of questions..

1. I'm in week one so do i only feed 1ml of Bio-Grow this week or 1ml per litre of water I feed? in which case at a guess about 7ml.
2. Do i mix the Bio-Grow with the Bio-Bloom or feed them both seperately?

Questions questions questions, heres a couple more! :yahoo:

1. Now that i'm in flower mode do i just leave the plants alone, ie no more topping, bending or shaping etc? just thinking of ways that i can keep the canopy level, guess this will be difficult with 1 plant being sativa dominant and another plant being a week older than the others and topped. Will remember this for the next grow!

2. I'm reading lots about 1gram per watt being a good result from harvest, is this 1g per watt dry weight?

The more I read to find the answers, the more questions i find myself asking :laughtwo:

The more I read to find the answers, the more questions i find myself asking :laugh2

Its funny I do the same thing, There are so many different opinions here, everybody seems to have their own style. The more I read, the more contradicting procedures I find :)

I would try to basically leave them alone during flower (no more topping, defoil, etc.) You can lightly train (tie down) as needed to keep height under control and to keep light to the bud sights. Many people defoil lower leaves to encourage bud growth, however I find this also encourages new leaf growth. I do allot of leaf tucking to ensure light gets where it needs to be. Check them at least twice per day right now as this is the time when you will find them stretching like mad and reaching for the lights. I never pay attention to the w per gram as many factors affect your yield, light is only one of them. (50-60 watts per square ft. is optimal). The main thing right now is to have your Ph under control so they can use the food you give them (because they will get hungry during flower). I would give nutes at half strength for awhile and see how they react.

Back
Top Bottom