Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

re: Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

1st of all...WOW! :adore:
That greenhouse looks like sherwood forest.
Absolutely amazing!:jawdropper: I spent like 20 mins just looking at pics !
Respect!

What strain is shown in the bottom photos Trig? That's an awesome lil plant, she's a real looker. Is she a full indica or an Indy dom pheno from a mixed pheno seed batch? Or is it dj short blueberry you mentioned at the start? Either way she'd the kinda lady I'de keep an eye on too ha ha.

;)
KJC420

What strain is shown in the bottom photos Trig? That's an awesome lil plant, she's a real looker. Is she a full indica or an Indy dom pheno from a mixed pheno seed batch? Or is it dj short blueberry you mentioned at the start? Either way she'd the kinda lady I'de keep an eye on too ha ha.

;)
KJC420

Thats the DJ Short Blueberry. Ive only ever seen/smoked flowers of that strain, never seen the growing plant until this grow season. We are running them in the greenhouse and they are just so unique and pretty that I couldn't wait to get more seeds so I cloned my fave one from the greenhouse. Everything's just a little.....different...the colors, the lines/shapes, the way she twists to and fro throughout the day...and it looks like its just so soft...maybe that's the wrong word..idk, but i'm in love with her. The stems turn almost black/purple as she get's into the 3rd week of veg...

Indoor Update

What's up 420!? I've been busy lately with making my wife my actual wife and getting hitched this past weekend to the gardens, prepping for the honeymoon and a little girl starting preschool but I'm still creepin out here and things are cookin!

The current run of indoors are within days to a couple weeks from harvest and things are looking good in the tent. My fave strain of this run, Northern Wreck, is not a yielder-especially after i let the pH dip uncorrected for a few days-but she is gonna be some of the finest meds we've ever produced or maybe even encountered...

Heres a few shots of a few different Northern Wrecks nearing harvest..
IMG_102916.JPG
IMG_1001331.JPG
IMG_099326.JPG
IMG_102833.JPG

The Pineapple Punch- Auto Seeds (420 sponsor)
Almost there for this girl...popped 2, one was a dwarf pheno the other is this beauty....
IMG_098830.JPG
IMG_098527.JPG
IMG_098327.JPG
IMG_096830.JPG

There are two Blue Dreams also and they are stacking hard. Only green night vision or crappy pink photos atm but I'll get some good ones soon!

The Archive Run
Both the Grimace OG and the Oregon Lemons coming along nicely as they get closer to transplant and the beginning of LST-Entering week 4 since germ
IMG_097635.JPG

Franks Gift/Greenhouse Clones
The girls that were further along in flower have finally started to shoot up new veg growth while some of the others have really taken off- The middle 9 plants in this pic..
IMG_097531.JPG

DJ Short BlueBerry- Not sure whether to mother this thing or just veg for a long time and flower a monster....In the fortunate predicament of having too many good genetics
image32470.jpg

On Deck Seedstock:

Desert Mountain Spider- Anonymous
Tahoe OG- Cali Connection
Rugburn OG- Rare Dankness
S.A.G.E.- TH Seeds
Faraono- Kannabia
Karamelo- Kannabia
Bazooka Joe- Archive
Burmese Kush- TH Seeds
Sour Cream-DNA
Kandy Kush- Anonymous
Like 3 others I'm forgetting- Anonymous

Goodness. What am I to do!?

The Greenhouse

Don't get too excited, just a teaser for the upcoming update after picture rotating is complete
20150911_170143-11.jpg
20150911_170148-11.jpg
20150911_170051-1.jpg
20150911_1701151.jpg
20150911_1701231.jpg
20150911_1701301.jpg
20150911_170520.jpg

Peace out Mother Truckers! Thanks to BAR for the wedding rep. The Trig is of to the Olympic Peninsula/San Juan Islands for the next 8 days. Much love.

Everything's looking awesome trig! Can't wait for a smoke report on that northern wreck! And the greenhouse is looking awesome too mate! It's all going on for ya! What a summer/fall for ya bro! Ha ha :)

KJC420

:popcorn:....welcome back. The streets been waiting for the new mixtape update. :circle-of-love:

Well let me drop some heat on you then shun!

Indoor Update

2 of the Northern Wrecks came down but they did not get much of a manicure since they were being made straight into edibles by our patients. Super frosty though and I grew one for myself that's about a week behind. Here's a quick shot of her and I'll have plenty at harvest and after a cure.
IMG_1507181.JPG

She's not a yielder, even outdoors (same mother plant). But dang is she terpy!!! The stinkiest thing I've ever grown. The type that used to get a guy in trouble with the neighbors...
IMG_1510221.JPG
IMG_1511231.JPG
IMG_1508281.JPG

The Pineapple punch from Auto Seeds came down. Really pretty, decent yield for pot size. Didn't try it out but our patients liked the cookies they made with it.
IMG_1474191.JPG

The Blue Dream's are a different story. Going to have great yields off of these and they just keep getting more frozen!
IMG_1506191.JPG
IMG_1505191.JPG
IMG_1504201.JPG

The Archive Grimace OG and Oregon Lemons are beastly. The rooting genetics in these strains is way strong and they try to "mangrove" right at the soil line.
IMG_150023.JPG

The leaves on the Grimace are a sight to behold...
IMG_151719.JPG

And the same goes for the DJ Short Blueberry
IMG_149116.JPG

A strain that is beautiful AND handsome...
IMG_147324.JPG

Not sure what to do with the pollen yet but probably just back-cross to another Blueberry cut.

Greenhouse update in a day or two. Have a great week 420Fam. Trig out. krrrsshhhk.

Wicked update trig grimace and Oregon's have come along since last pics, looking awesome! Love the leaf pics too bro, not very often seen but great to help with a true appreciation of the strains and the way they look :)

Always good updates mate!
KJC420

Well let me drop some heat on you then shun!

Greenhouse update in a day or two. Have a great week 420Fam. Trig out. krrrsshhhk.

My man Trig!! :laughtwo:

Wicked update. Simply wicked.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom