The IRIE Garden

i thought of using like a small pvc like elbow as cig spoke of to crimp it.. just didnt know if it would work

Thanks you guys... :ganjamon:

Mellowman, you think Pans AI looks like a stable plant? I love GHS too, but they jumped the gun early on the AI. Take a look at their reviews on the AI... No worries, it happens. I have had mutants from more then one good breeder...
Cigo, thanks but I have never hurt a plant by crimping it. It works really well for me and I don't like putting a bunch of foreign objects on the plants. A string and a binder clip and it is all good... Ok enough of that...
I chopped the top half of the widow. It was a solid 30-40 % amber.. I will let the bottom go for a little bit. The KB should not be far behind. The sour D is growing like a mad woman and the Blueberry is almost keep up pace.
Alaskan Ice day 56
picresizedAIfullday56.jpg

KushBerry day 56
KBtopday56.jpg

Bottom half of White widow day 56
picresizedWWbottomhalfday56.jpg

OG Kush day 37
picresizedOGday56.jpg

LA Confidential day 37
LAday56top.jpg

Sensi Star day 37
SSday37top.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

I'm guessing that when he used the term "crimp," it's because he really did lol.

Kind of an "injure the outer couple layers of plant tissue" something something (took my meds today and am pretty cripple-headed right now) to promote branching even (somewhat) more than by forcing the "tip" to stay at the lowest height.

Or maybe not?

"must spread rep around before giving to Be Irie again" damn. I was on another site where they got rid of that rule for a couple days, it was fun. Hey Be, you wanna come to NJ some time????

"must spread rep around before giving to Be Irie again" damn. I was on another site where they got rid of that rule for a couple days, it was fun. Hey Be, you wanna come to NJ some time????

colorado and New jersey arent close lol

umm irie, ur main white widow cola is like omg effin juicy lookin..

you are a very consistant phenominal grower dude.. holy sh!t

:nicethread::nicethread::nicethread::nicethread: :nicethread:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::ganjamon:

I think it does now however overall the strain is difficult as hell to grow and needs the utmost pristine conditions. Even then it seems like its has problems.

Thanks Everyone for your very kind words... :thanks:
All is well in the garden, The KushBerry should be done in the next week, She has almost doubled in girth in the last four days.. The AI is showing no signs of a growth spurt or finishing. She is pretty much mostly clear some cloudy.. Oh well, I will see what she does.. Everyone else is chugging right along... Lots of pics tonight... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Have to start off with the KushBerry day 59
KBday59closeup.jpg

picresizedKBday59full.jpg

Alaskan Ice day 59
AIday59full.jpg

AIday59top.jpg

Sensi Star day 40
SSday40top.jpg

LA Confidential day 40
picresizedLACday40top.jpg

OG Kush day 40
OGKday40full.jpg

picresizedOGKday40top.jpg

(left-right) OG kush, Sour Diesel, BlueBerry day 19
picresizedOGKSDBBday19.jpg

The flower room...
picresizedIRIEgarden62109.jpg

The heat has been stressing a few of the plants, so I raised the lights up to about 18 inches off the canopy.. Damn heat is a pain in da arse... :ganjamon:

Very nice plants Irie.:ganjamon:
You have some very nice plants there.:bongrip:
Man the Alaskan Ice is a wild looking plant. Love the Kushberry and the LA.:Rasta:
I harvested my AK it ended up being 6'3" from the stem cut to the tip. Lots of stringy buds all flowers.:smokin:

Love your garden.:yummy:

+ rep if I can

Pan4

Thank you everyone........... :ganjamon:

All is good in the garden... The KB is getting closer and closer, she is looking and smelling like heaven... I almost cut the AI down but instead cut some of the bottom branches off as they were not getting much light, they are hanging, should be good testers... I am not sure if I am even going to try to grow the clone out, I have almost yanked it... Still debating though...Pan, I saw yours, that thing is straight up crazy looking..The name you gave it was classic and fitting.. :roorrip:
Well, here is the BT and the WW curing...
White Widow
picresizedWW1weekcure.jpg

WWcuring1week.jpg

Blue Thunder
picresized_th_1245915071_BT2weekcure.jpg

BTcuring2week.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom