The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

:trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance:

WTF?? where have i been?? holy sheepskin man.

you are DOING IT AND DOING IT WELL! :yummy:

i am going to go sit silently in a corner now and reflect on what i have just seen.

wow man.... there just aren't words to describe it.

absolutely beautiful.

You've got some real monster plants there my man. I love your strain choices. I like that blue widow, but man she can run tall, no? she fits right into your room!! Nice dark green thumb you have there man. Keep it up ofcourse!

Thanks you guys, for all the love and kind words being sent my way... You are always way to kind to me... Sorry for the lack of updates as my life has been a lot busier then I like... All work and no play makes Irie a dull boy!!! :smokin: The OG and the Jack Herer were pulled and are drying or in jars.. The LA and BW are still going strong, they are a week past what the description said they should finish in.. They might have another week or so.. I am going to pull these for a nighttime smoke... They will be pulled @50/50, not a day sooner.... I owe I owe so off to work I go.....
It's to hard to get comfy in there now, way to crowded so no more snoozing in the room......
Thanks again to the all of you.... ;)

Hey there!
I finally found your current grow, been checking it out and subscribed now. I'll be watching close, now I'll know what's next ;-)
I've been meaning to start one on here myself, but I'm stuck on the written journal for now, I'll try get it going here soon.
Beautiful plants!! I can't wait until things are a little easier for me to get around and I can do some serious business in my garden! I don't expect to compare to you by No means, but to have good healthy, pretty plants with a decent harvest, I'll be happy. I have regular photos to add, as well. That Chernobyl plant is awesome, I like that strain. I need to get more clones of that sometime soon. Let you know when I start things going!
Hit a bongie for me!!

Hey Be!
What are you doing in the last couple waters before harvesting lately? Are you cutting back the nutes or as bottle describes full/reg/heavy feeding? What nutes are you using with these ones? Are you switching them around?

Still using Earth Juice and Roots and a few other enhancers.. I like to give them a High P tea around two weeks before expected finish. I follow that up with a molasses only watering and then it is base flower nutes,microblast and dark energy until ending it with a water only. I cut back on the nutes a few feedings before the end. I am still playing with some different combos.. Get that Journal started, lets see what you got..... ;)
OK, popped off a few more pics.. I will pull them out next time and get some good shots... I am waiting patiently for the girls to ripen up.. They are acting like they still have some time to go... It's looking like they may finish up very close to the next group coming out.. That should be interesting....:smokin:
LA Ultra day 69
picresized_th_1272671858_DSC02025.jpg

BlueWidow1 day 69
picresized_th_1272671020_BlueWidow1day69.jpg

Bubble Gum day 47
picresized_th_1272671324_Bubblegumday47.jpg

Blue Widow2 day 47
picresized_th_1272671151_bluewidow2day47.jpg

The flower room... Plants from 07 days -69 days in 12/12
picresized_th_1272671481_floweringroom.jpg

:ganjamon:

Be IRIE, your plants look great. I really like the look of a natural plant. Strings and wires and cut up plants just look screwed up to me. Keep up the good work that you do here on 420 and I will be in for every ride you do.

Man your colas are always spectacular. Do you do anything in particular to help the colas, or is it just great genetics combined with an extremely knowledgeable grower!?

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thanks you guys........
Oil, I do train some plants but was sick of them taking up so much space when they are trained.. If I had height issues then I would be doing more training... I do enjoy growing them as close to natural as possible, from the soil up.... I have a group of 3 with two of them have been trained, and like expected, they are taking over... ;)
I use thick string and wrap the plants so the tips are as close to the light for the last week or two, just depends how spread out the lowers are...
I am still in the process of swapping out genes and going to be playing with some new strains and some great original old skool genetics... It's time for me to start getting back into breeding and some other projects... Time to start having some fun again.
Ok, pics..... The LA was chopped, was very close to 50/50 and the BlueWidow is coming down tomorrow... Day 74 and day 76.....
Blue widow day 75-
picresized_th_1273163486_BlueWidow2.jpg

picresized_th_1273163746_BlueWidow2a.jpg

Bubble Gum day 53
picresized_th_1273164128_bubbleGum.jpg

picresized_1273164291_BubbleGummain.jpg

Chernobyl day 53
picresized_th_1273164596_Chernobyltop.jpg

picresized_th_1273164456_Chernobylmain.jpg

Blue widow day 53... She is having problems holding her nugs up
picresized_th_1273163873_BlueWidow3.jpg

picresized_th_1273163996_Bluewidow3a.jpg

I have been working on getting them a little N to hold them of for a few weeks.. Happy growing my friends.....

You sir are my hero (one of many here), I just love the look of your girls, always heavy with ripe, lush, medicine covered nuggets of frosty loveliness. :yummy: :Rasta:

I may try holding off one of my girls...I think Cheese is going long anyway from her 4 week stretch...means 6 more after right?

How do you use your grow nutes to extend bloom...1/2 str, full str? I sure would like to know how to do it right...seems like you have it wired...:grinjoint:

:peace: my mountain brother.

Back
Top Bottom