The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Amazing room, Irie!
I think reducing the number of plants in the flower room is a good idea. I've done the same. I believe we can get more weight per plant this way. I'm going for 4oz plants, yours will be more like a pound!
Good luck with your seeds, sounds like a sweet new batch of genes!

Thanks for the words guys.... B, I think I pulled it at 72 days, It was mostly cloudy and starting to change to amber. I am trying to lighten them up a bit, usually wait until around half and half. It could have gone another week or so.
:peace:

As always a superior grow! :bravo: You must have tons of strains jarred and curing that you only sample here and there. Must be really nice, have great weed all the time and have a variety to pick from.

:peace: mountain brother. +rep for your amazing garden.

(P.S. Got a few photo's up)

Myself, I think the guys selling these high dollar lights know how important turn around time is, and i just feel they drag their damm feet, and i feel like they took to long in your case !! I mean, that's like two weeks !! I just bought a new ballast out of Tx., and it took 9 damm days to arrive !! ups is getting slower than the regular mail !! It left texas the day after i bought it, It was in my state on the 3rd. day, now you tell me how it could take 6 days to deliver 150 miles away !! And that online tracking is a big joke !! it was,'nt the sellers fault. I don't think they even check out the returns, cheaper to send out a new one , and sent yours back to factory, where it will be repaired and sold again. I made the mistake of buying a light that had to be sent back to china for repairs, and the shipping was like 50 bucks !! So as you might imagine i still have it !! That's when i pmed you aasking your opinion about switching to a mh. And thank you for that and you was right. As a matter of fact, i may try running mh in the last two weeks again . Now I'll catch up on your journal !!

Well, time for another update.. Have not changed anything in awhile. The temps are starting to come up, so time to do some work on the vent system.. Hopefully I will be able to get an AC unit this summer.. Things seem to be going well, They have some heat and light stress, looks like I am going to have to raise the 1000 a little bit to compensate for the warmer temps..
LA Ultra- day 51 of 12/12
LAUltra1.jpg

LAUltratop.jpg

Blue Widow-day 51 of 12/12
bluewidow1.jpg

bluewidowtop.jpg

OG Kush-day 51 of 12/12
OGKush7.jpg

OGKushtop.jpg

Bubble gum-day29 of 12/12
bubblegum13.jpg

bubblegumtop.jpg

Chernobyl Indica dom- day 29 of 12/12
chernobyl1.jpg

chernobyltop.jpg

OG Kush day 12 of 12/12
OGKushyoung.jpg

Blue Widow day 12 of 12/12
bluewidowyoung.jpg

:peace:

There's no doubt about it - you grow some beasts. I like seeing the little bit of tip burn. I'm starting to think I'm the only one that runs at those levels anymore.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Makes me a little nostalgic for the 5 gallon dirt bucket days ;) very nice Be. I'm hoping OG Kush seeds come available soon. I talked to the guys at DNA/RP and they said in a few months.. I feel like that was a few months ago now. Great plants man.

Thanks guys for all the love sent, and for the good words... Four ladies should be pulled starting tomorrow and going on for the next two weeks.. The Jack Herer mom ( have been fighting since the day she was gifted to me) then the OG later this coming week, then the LA and Blue widow soon after.. I have met a very like minded new grower friend that has some lines on some great original genetics. OG happens to be one of them, the grower has been growing it for over ten years and is supposed to be one of the originals... Supposed to be sativa...:yahoo: We shall soon see...... :smokin:
OK, the ladies in the room so sorry about the HPS but, to bad.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
LA Ultra, taken on day 62 She is at 1/4 strength nutes.
LAUltra2.jpg

Blue Widow 1 taken on day 62 1/4 nutes
Bluewidow2.jpg

Bubble gum taken on day 40
bubblegum14.jpg

Chernobyl taken o day 40
Chernobyl2.jpg

Blue widow 2 taken on day 40
BlueWidow2.jpg

Happy growing my friends... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom