Irie's Irie Garden

Okey dokey smokey, I chopped the G-13 yesterday and the Banana Kush comes down today and that takes care of the group 3 plants..
G-13 haze right before she was chopped, 68 days into 12/12
g13haze3.jpg

g13haze5.jpg

g13haze2.jpg

g13haze4.jpg

G13haze12.jpg

:ganjamon:

Forgive me honest newbie question,
I lived in southern Florida for over a decade, I know the heat and humidity that comes with the tropics. Are the Issues you are dealing with because of cross breeding with temperate climate varieties? I would think strong Sativa strains would LOVE that environment? I really don't know, it is just my guess though. And forgive, I do want honest feedback. I know little of today's common strains.

Okey dokey, well, I have finally used up the majority of my old liquid nutes, been mixing my own flowering/veg mixes with all the crap I had laying around. Now the shelf is ready for some new chit, so I will start building it up again. The Roots grow and flower are the first bottles I have bought in a long time.... they do make my life just a little bit easier....
I have been deciding which strains to keep growing as I have some new genetics that are going to be into play here soon. The Hanis,Banana Kush,clever Gal, and the G-13 haze will be grown for another round or two.some of the new strains that will be coming into play here soon. Lemon Skunk,Kushberryskunk/Mtn Kush,Banner/C99,mexican Haze/UK cheese,Chernobyl/Sweet tooth,Churps/Sweet tooth, and some seeds of some more new chit are germing... It's going to get fun, and here I just wanted to keep and grow a few strains! just can't quite limit myself like that as the one thing I really like is variety.. The spice of life....
Mountain KushXDairy Queen around 67 days in right before being chopped
MKDQ12.jpg

Flower room side 1
flower_room11.jpg

side 2
flowerroom22.jpg

Banana Kush
Banana_Kush11.jpg

banana_Kush21.jpg

:Namaste:

Thanks you guys..... Some more pics of the ladies.. Maybe I should change the name to Irie's Pic journal..... :)
Hanis 66 days into 12/12 getting chopped tomorrow, she is starting to show ambers
hanis1a1.jpg

hanis1b1.jpg

The other Hanis 60 days into 12/12
hanis2a1.jpg

hanis2b1.jpg

hanis2c1.jpg

hanis2d.jpg

LASativa OG 47 days in
laSativa2a.jpg

LaSativa1a1.jpg

Clever Gal 60 days into 12/12
cleverGal11.jpg

A ghost OG that is going to get pretty big. 39 days in
ghost16.jpg

:ganjamon:

Beautiful photos and ladies as always Irie!!! That LA Sativa OG has incredible trichome development!! outstanding!!

:cheer::bravo::goodjob:

do you not have a scope brother? or are you getting antsy:)
Hey Irie I have a question, my plants are around 60 days in to flower but pistols are still shooting up every where but there also amber pistols. Should I chop them when ever or let them go for another week?

hell letem go till they foxtail:)

Ahhh, thanks guys... like usual, you guys are way to good to me.... Just want to say thanks for all the love you guy have been giving me...

Wiz, it is kind of a personal choice that you will have to dial in to your liking's... I let my meds that are for nighttime go into the 20-30 % ambers, where as my daytime meds are usually picked with all or mostly cloudy and some clear.... I am not a big fan of foxtails.... Trying harvesting some of the nugs at different times to see if you can feel the difference in highs..... Either way, they are going to be good... :peace:

Wiz, it is kind of a personal choice that you will have to dial in to your liking's... I let my meds that are for nighttime go into the 20-30 % ambers, where as my daytime meds are usually picked with all or mostly cloudy and some clear.... I am not a big fan of foxtails.... Trying harvesting some of the nugs at different times to see if you can feel the difference in highs..... Either way, they are going to be good... :peace:

Thanks Irie.

Hanis #2 63 days into 12/12 Hanis #1 was chopped yesterday..
hanis24.jpg

hanis23.jpg

hanis221.jpg

hanis211.jpg

Clever Gal 63 days in
cleverGal111.jpg

cleverGal12.jpg

Whoops!!!! ouch.........a little light burn
cleverGal13.jpg

cleverGal121.jpg

LA Sativa OG 50 days into 12/12
lasativa13.jpg