Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA,BG,Mys.

Thank you Ms. Fox.... It kinda shows the difference in LSTing and not. The clone has me a bit nervous with the speed she is growing upwards, She has almst doubled in 9 days. I threw her into 12/12 @ 15 and she is now almost 27... She is going to make it tough on me when I have to add the next two plants. I guess I will just have to raise them up to her height. It's going to be fun to see what she does, and I am looking forward to see what her main cola is going to look like.. :peace:

Well, we are chugging right along. The BG looks just like momma...The room smells like heaven...
I got the vacuum out and sucked off about an inch or two of the top soil. I put some Dolomite lime and some other flowering goodies in there and then replaced it with new soil. The BM was flushed today with 10 gallons , maybe that will perk her up a bit. The BM clone is doing great, she was transplanted into a six gal. container. I think she would have bound up in the last few weeks if I wouldn't have transplanted her. There was still some room in the 3 gal but not much... I am trying out a new soil scheme for flowering with the clone. I should know in a few days if she likes the soil or not. So today will be the Bubble gums pic day... Here she is @ day 45.
picresizedBGCday45full.jpg

picresizedBGCday45nug.jpg

BGCday45nugzoom.jpg

BGCday45nuggie.jpg

She looks just like momma.... She is filling in and out.....
:peace:

Sweeeeet. Those trichomes are getting a little crowded. :)

There is still room, I want standing room only... I have been hitting her hard with the Beastie and now the Cha Ching to see if I can tell a difference between her and her mom... So far by picture comparsion they are about the same.... :ganjamon:

ok, we are chugging right along.. The BG is @ day 50, she will start the flush on her next watering, I am thinking 60-65 days flower for her. The Blue mystic is doing good, she looks like shit but it is from some past abuse. She still has awile to go, looking like 9-10 weeks for her. The Mystic clone is still shooting got yhe fake sun, and looks 100 times better then her momma...I have two of the next gen in there being sexed...they still have not showed me anything.
Bubble gum clone day 50 of 12/12
picresizedBGCday50.jpg

The Blue mystic clone day 19 of 12/12
Bluemysticcloneday19.jpg

Blue Mystic momma day 48 of 12/12
picresizedBMday48.jpg

picresizedBMday48side.jpg

Thanks Mr. Harry.. The Blue Mystic momma looks like shit. She was a tough one to figure out. I think I am going to start flushing her sometime next week. I ran about 12 gallons of water through the bubble gum.. So here are a few pics on progress.
Bubble Gum day 54 of 12/12
BGday54closeup.jpg

picresizedBubbleGumday54.jpg

Blue Mystic momma day 52
picresizedBluemysicmommada52.jpg

Blue Mystic clone day 22
picresizedBluemysticcloneday22.jpg

Wow, that BG really produces the trichs. Looks awesome!! :smokin:

Did the Blue Mystic mom get nute burned? Maybe she's sensitive to nutes. Looks like she may recover and finish well. The clone looks great!!

Harry

Yes, she got the crap burned out of her and it was @half strength. I think the Beastie and Cha ching really did her in. I never used it above half strength either. I think they are meant to be one main cola plants. She did not like LSTing one bit.... I think she will turn out OK, but really interested in the clone. She is just rockin along... I have been very pleased with the Bubble gum... thanks again Harry.. :peace:

can't get over the amount of growth on the blue mystic over the 3 days between 19 and 22- thats some vigor right there!

nice buds irie

Thanks Not... hah, that looks funny.....
Everyone is doing good. I started the flush on the Mystic momma today. The Bubble gum is rocking right along. She has her momma bet in the trich department.The Mystic clone is growing like mad.
Momma (right) day 55 her daughter (left) day 25
Bluemysticmommaandbaby55.jpg

Bubble gum day 57
picresizedBGCmainday57.jpg

BGCday57.jpg

Well, we are getting closer, seems like the BG is going to go longer then momma.. I am going to give her a shot of Budswell to hold her over for another week or so. The Blue mystic should not be far behind... I was in the mountains for the weekend and when we got home and open the door I thought I died and went to heaven.. It was a minty Bubble gum smell and it was strong.. It was contained inside, not smelling up the front walkway yet..:cheesygrinsmiley: Everything on the bubble gum that is not supported are bent over from the weight.Seems like I am tying or supporting new branches everyday. :ganjamon:
Blue Mystic day 58
Bluemystcday58.jpg

The flowering room with it's new additions.
picresizedfloweringroom1.jpg

The Bubble Gum day 61
BGCday61full.jpg

BGCday61closeup.jpg

BGCday61.jpg

Thanks you guys......:peace:

Thanks guys... :ganjamon: all these plants around here are stressing me out. I think most of my success has been because of my low plant counts. It allows me to give each one all the attention it can handle and then some. My work load has increased and I am hoping it doesn't affect my quality..
Harry, yes,looks like a week or two behind the bubble gum..She is not a big producer, but is going to have a kick. A branch snapped last week so we let it dry and had a sample... This is going to be some good medicine.... :peace:

hey Be Irie im not an expert like you but i think i know what you mean by the stress man, i berly started my first grow but its like a job you have to check up on them and stuff and ive been feeling a lil stressed lately as well but i know all this pays off in the end.

Back
Top Bottom