The IRIE Garden

Thanks guys.... There is no stress at all in the LED/HPS transition.. They really love going into the HPS, they immediately reach for the sun and take off... The only time I have stressed them is when I would have them under the LED for 12 and then under the HPS for 12, they did not like that one bit. Won't do that one again.
The Kushberry is by far the best smelling plant that I have smelled.. The berry smell is crazy good.. I just want to throw the nuggies into a bowl and add milk and eat them... We are waiting eagerly for them to dry enough to try...Man, I am smelling it now... BAM!!!!!!
All is good in the garden, the CO2 seems to be helping, the heat stress has mellowed, but the hot temps are getting ready to come in for awhile. Now I have to plan my reworking of the exhaust system... fun fun fun.. NOT!!
:ganjamon:

Thanks guys.... There is no stress at all in the LED/HPS transition.. They really love going into the HPS, they immediately reach for the sun and take off... The only time I have stressed them is when I would have them under the LED for 12 and then under the HPS for 12, they did not like that one bit. Won't do that one again.

thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

your garden is inspiring bro!

regards,

SS

Looking sick...just wondering, the tall ones in the back right of the first flowering room pic, what day were they flowered on, whats the strain and how tall are they? Are those 3 stalks on 3 different plants or less? Just wondering cause they look like what some of mine could be looking like in a few weeks.

Thanks, Berry out :allgood:

Thanks everyone.... :ganjamon:
Berry, that is the Sour Diesel, it has four mains that I have been training.. The Blueberry is the same way, 4 main colas and 8 secondary colas... They were vegged for just over 60 days and are both 3' tall.. I am fighting a N. def. on them right now..
I redid the flowering room and the temps stay between 85-87 with lights on.. I am happy with that for the time being.
Sensi Star day 50
SScloseupday50.jpg

picresizedSSday50top.jpg

Blue Berry day 30
BBday30top.jpg

Sour D day 30
picresizedSDday30.jpg

OG Kush #2 day 30
picresizedOGK2day30top.jpg

Alaskan Ice
AIharvest.jpg

picresizedAIcuring.jpg

:peace:

Thanks you two.... Charlie, ozs not pounds... There is usually not to much left over.. We do a lot of cooking which takes up a lot of meds... I won't deal with dispensaries, they charge sick people way to much for my liking...
On another note, has anyone ever noticed that FEM seed don't grow as good a regular seeds?? This last harvest was all fems and it has been my lowest weight average thus far.. I am just wondering if it is something I did or if this is usual?? :ganjamon:

Thanks you two.... Charlie, ozs not pounds... There is usually not to much left over.. We do a lot of cooking which takes up a lot of meds... I won't deal with dispensaries, they charge sick people way to much for my liking...
On another note, has anyone ever noticed that FEM seed don't grow as good a regular seeds?? This last harvest was all fems and it has been my lowest weight average thus far.. I am just wondering if it is something I did or if this is usual?? :ganjamon:

yea dispensaries are almost always just some dude trying to make money .. but there are good ones with compassionate owners

i would like to hear some feedback on the FEM seeds too

Just subscribed and read cover to cover; amazing work IRIE.

I understand your quest for the perfect strain for your girlfriend. I assume you're tracking which ones you've tried and how well they've worked.

Do you have a master list of which strains you've grown?

Which one(s) are you're favorite and how are hard are they to grow?

Thanks you guys...

Yes, the GF keeps a journal of all the strains and her thoughts on them, what they help or not and anything of importance..It's kinda funny though to see the variety and differences in the strains from seed to seed.. One plant can do everything right for her and then another of the same strain different seed can have a totally different effect... :scratchinghead:
Resin no weights yet.. some has gone off to the patients though.. I haven't heard any complaints yet.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
OK, the garden is well and the curing is coming right along.. Was having a N problem with the SD and BB but that is taken care of.. Gave them a guano tea high in N and P. The LA and the OG got a little burnt from BUDSWELl, it is a damn powerful organic. The SS is the pride of her group, she is really looking and smelling good, nothing like the first one I grew.. So here she is
Sensi Star day 54
SScloseupday54.jpg

sSfulday54.jpg

The flowering room
picresizedfloweringroom7509.jpg

there are three rows of three, each row is at a different time in flowering. the three rows are different heights... :peace::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom