WoCha's Grow 2012

Upgrades!!

we installed a ebb and flow table that either ebb or flow in the veg room to use as a catch, the best thing we ever had.

Pick_Prooojet_001.JPG

Pick_Prooojet_004.JPG

The family.

Jack Herer in the square white pots
M.39 mommas
Connie Chung
Sharksbreath
Sour sage trying to survive
Big Bang auto
all sitting in the corner

all fed with:
House and Garden A+B
Roots Exculerator
Grozyme
Superthrive ( only when stressed/repotted )

We also replaced the fan that wasn't fanning properly, its now fanning great in there.

Let it FAN.

Pick_Prooojet_008.JPG

Stay tuned! because my boyfriend will dig up ( yeah really dig up ) the other ( because he dug the other one ) that goes into the flowering room ( 4x8 ). Now excuse me i have to go whip harder and scream faster now and then, ill be sipping a pina colada.

:thanks:
:420:

i totally forgot you the one carrying the M39!!! thats something i wanan get my hands on sometime! the stunkiest weed i ever smelled was that strain. stanky danky stuff you got there wocha!

Its actually zero smelling, someone can grow it easily in stealthy situations. And it really takes 39,45 to finish, people reported hermaphrodite tendencies past this point. The colas are rock hard and when grown with good techniques, it taste pretty good! The high is kinda strong too.

The smell of my sour sage is out of this world, it smell atomic roses to me.........lol def. stronger and tastier than og

Its actually zero smelling, someone can grow it easily in stealthy situations. And it really takes 39,45 to finish, people reported hermaphrodite tendencies past this point. The colas are rock hard and when grown with good techniques, it taste pretty good! The high is kinda strong too.

The smell of my sour sage is out of this world, it smell atomic roses to me.........lol def. stronger and tastier than og

really? well about a year ago i smoked a strain called "new frieslan orange" that was the stinkiest strain i've ever held. i looked it up extensively to find that strain but its alot harder to find than i though. i came across some seed bank posts saying they took N.F.O off the shelf and a new bank has it and re named it M39. your the first person i've seen with it since i found that out so i was assuming this is the legendary NFO reincarnated as M39 lol

really? well about a year ago i smoked a strain called "new frieslan orange" that was the stinkiest strain i've ever held. i looked it up extensively to find that strain but its alot harder to find than i though. i came across some seed bank posts saying they took N.F.O off the shelf and a new bank has it and re named it M39. your the first person i've seen with it since i found that out so i was assuming this is the legendary NFO reincarnated as M39 lol

I got mine as clone form, i do plan to breed it with purple 1 from DP and try to hunt down traits...summer is out !

Ok this is the great day, the grow have been moved and improved. Now that everything is built nicely, i still have some gardening to do...but the new room is just insane lolll dont have any pics now cuz ohhh damn i would have share it with you. Later on i promise

Just a tease update !

Hey Guyyyzz!

We pulled a bit under a pound and a half dried with the eight m,39 plants. The other two have been moved to the 4x4 tent wich is now a flowering room with a 600 watt hps.

The setup :
Pick_Prooojet_004_11_.JPG

Sour Sage :
Pick_Prooojet_010_12_.JPG

OG Kush :
Pick_Prooojet_015_11_.JPG

The two, are in day 45 flowering. just been flushed hard.

We'll start another grow journal, that will feature a completely rebuilt room, 9 big jack herer waiting to flower and as soon as we finish the two left, we will introduce you to big momma...wich will be a one tent-lamp-plant.

Comming soon!

:420:

Hey!

a taste of the end product...

Pick_Prooojet_054.JPG

a quick shot of the OG that's turning purple right now
Pick_Prooojet_019_10_.JPG

:thanks:

Beautiful pics WoCha. :welldone:
We just notice that Our OG is also at 45 days and is getting purple :cheer:

Grow_485.jpg

:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:thanks:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals.:bravo:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:420:

Back
Top Bottom