You Can Sneek into my grow if you want !:wood:

Pick_Prooojet_001_4_.JPG

Updates ! As we were exiting the growroom, we felt so proud of ourselves

Pick_Prooojet_022_2_.JPG

Pick_Prooojet_035.JPG

The Veg tent... :)

Pick_Prooojet_013_5_.JPG

Pick_Prooojet_027_2_.JPG

Here is the OGs that i told you, the more indica is in flowering...i kept clones but had a super good feeling about this pheno

Pick_Prooojet_037.JPG

OG kush 1 next to neville's haze...neville germed for 4 days, nothing and randomly got planted in the same pot. both sproot the same day, they feel great together im sure. OG left, nevils right.
Pick_Prooojet_032.JPG

OG kush 2, the more indica one
Pick_Prooojet_006_5_.JPG

Sour Sage, picture perfect plant, cant wait to smoke it! hahah!
Pick_Prooojet_018_5_.JPG

If on some pics they look yellow its only because of the lights cause i swear everything is jungle green in there.

Im super happy when you guyz come to give thumbs ups...! :thanks: I always get exited when i post pics, waiting for your feedback!

Stay tuned! i'll go check y'all grows later on! got to smoke a spliff with the boyfriend to riiilaxx!:Namaste:

:goodjob:
Edit :

Are you going to repot the nevill's ?
The nevills like some space and is going to be pretty big soon.

It was first intended to make cuttings and not to be repoted be we might have etra space in the tent and give it a full go too...i have 8 gal.pots i think i better keep them together than seperate them....plants are full grown now...

Its two different strains in the same pot thriving...

Thx a lot guyz ! Keep looking!:thanks:

It was first intended to make cuttings and not to be repoted be we might have etra space in the tent and give it a full go too...i have 8 gal.pots i think i better keep them together than seperate them....plants are full grown now...

WoCha those plants are yet to stop growing sista girl. depending on the strain they could have a slight growth spurt for bloom or a HUGE growth spurt for bloom. but count on some more growth. i think what casa verde is worried about is those roots getting tangled up. their weeds and are going to fight to take over that pot. and own it. if one gets the upper hand and spreads its roots faster and farther then your going to get a under nourished plant.

ON the other hand you may have just the right size to work with them in 1 pot. ive seen people grow 2 plants in 1 pot and its more traditional to keep them art a 1:1 ratio BUT in some cases its worth the gamble if your working with minimal room. in your case since it is such a big pot you might be ok and the roots may not get that tangled BUT if one grows faster than the other then the slower grower will be in trouble and wont get her proper nutes.. but again its worth the gamble sometimes if you dont have the space

ok...i tought i had extra space in the flowering room, but def, not for this......major growth in what...3 days, its crazy and it was not even in bloom room

Pick_Prooojet_002.JPG

so...instead of messing everything up, we will take a few cuttings tomorow and we called a friend and he will pick it up( the big ones )....cause we aint got time make it bud and desinuniformimize ( rofl ) the canopy, the trees would probably be twice bigger than the others....BUT WE WILL FLOWER CUTTINGS OF EACH FOSHO!:cheer:

Thanks for support!

:420:

WoCha those plants are yet to stop growing sista girl. depending on the strain they could have a slight growth spurt for bloom or a HUGE growth spurt for bloom. but count on some more growth. i think what casa verde is worried about is those roots getting tangled up. their weeds and are going to fight to take over that pot. and own it. if one gets the upper hand and spreads its roots faster and farther then your going to get a under nourished plant.

ON the other hand you may have just the right size to work with them in 1 pot. ive seen people grow 2 plants in 1 pot and its more traditional to keep them art a 1:1 ratio BUT in some cases its worth the gamble if your working with minimal room. in your case since it is such a big pot you might be ok and the roots may not get that tangled BUT if one grows faster than the other then the slower grower will be in trouble and wont get her proper nutes.. but again its worth the gamble sometimes if you dont have the space

We didin't took the gamble in the end but...it was a super post from you my friend i love you :thanks:

:thumb: Thanks bro...

Sativas or sativa dominants have a grow spurt until week 3/4 flowering,if you water the right way you can control the spurt .(think thats what you are doing right in this case)

Don't get me wrong Wocha ,You guy's did/doing a hell of a good job over there, looking great!

Example of the nevills
Grower, AG13
Day 15 bloom
nevill.jpg

Day 29 Bloom (see the spurt)
nevills.jpg

Day 80
nev1.jpg

Source
wietforum.nl

Greetz!

I will clone,then flower right way, try to achieve a small sog of a few clones, to at least test the genetics and smoke some of it...in a few month, i have a 10x10 tent that i plan to use to grow sativas for my stash, than i will grow a big one!

Glad you like my work, im a fan of yours ! :thumb:

:popcorn:

Hi WoCha -

Looks like you've got a lot to keep you busy! :)

:goodluck: the rest of the way, can't wait to follow along. +rep for a nice set-up and nice start so far with the journal and the grow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom