Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

Wow that sounds like some great smoke your planning to grow! I know that lavendar likes the LA Con very much and I'm sure the Bubbleicious will be an awesome smoking and tasting bud, I've never had any of those strains though myself (that I know of at least). What is that Yumboldt? I take it that it has something to do with Humboldt County in NCal. I smoked anything that was sold there (CA) in the eighties, just never had any names that I knew of back then. Good luck on the new ones!
woods the yumbolt 47 is 90% indica10%sativa.It is a cross of ak47/yumbolt.This is one of the seeds my super friend gave me.

Man, nice haul there HypoHippy(late to your journal, better late than never I guess), I miss the White Widow, some killer smoke. +Rep NO DOUBT!! :nicethread:

Thanks grandaddie77,white widow is definitely good smoke,but i looking forward to the indica strains i have germing.thanks for the comments.=reps back at ya

HH:tokin::smokin:

I have 4 beans soaking,LA women,ak48,yumbolt 47,and bubblicious.They are femed.Wish me luck and send me some North COUNTRY karma.:peacetwo::tokin:
HH

Good luck! Sounds like great journal material.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hypo Hippy again.

I tried, lol.

trics1.jpg

Tric shot 60x/with computer microscope(just learning)

trics1.jpg

trc1.jpg
amber.jpg

60x.jpg

Here is an update. the last of the clones are in the tenth week of flower.The last 5 weeks i switched to oc+ and ff chaching.there aren't any big cola's, but the buds are fat and dense. 50 % of the trics are cloudy,mabe 2-3 weeks left.

almost a week ago i germinated 4 beans,1 la woman,1 yumbolt 47,1 bubblicious,1 ak 48(thanks to a great friend for most). they are in plastic 16oz cups.The babies are going into 4 gal airpots(again thanks to the same friend)In the air pots is FFOF with added perlite(20%)Also added a 2tbl dolomite lime.Will transplant in 2-3 weeks.Hre are some pictures:tokin::blunt::roorrip::grinjoint:
013228.JPG
/SIZE]
012227.JPG

011265.JPG

Oh well don't know what happened to the last two seedlings,i posted them but didn;t show up,any way you get the idea.lol
thanks for looking:tokin:
HH
008343.JPG

007352.JPG

006366.JPG

005417.JPG

003461.JPG

Geez Hypo those are some frosty nugs! Gonna be a great time at the old Hippy ranch in a few weeks time after the harvest. The next group is off an running also, a perpetual bud fest! :goodjob:

Nice computer scope, what was the damage on that one. I like the way the amber really sticks out, you can't make a mistake with that one.

Geez Hypo those are some frosty nugs! Gonna be a great time at the old Hippy ranch in a few weeks time after the harvest. The next group is off an running also, a perpetual bud fest! :goodjob:

Nice computer scope, what was the damage on that one. I like the way the amber really sticks out, you can't make a mistake with that one.

Hi brother Woods
Hope your doing ok,after the trip thru the deck-The things we do for fun,lol.
thanks for the kind words.

The pc scope was $99,worked great for a while then crashed my pc after 2-3 min.Could not keep it working,so i sent it back(got my money back).I'm still looking for a good one.It was sure nice to not have to squint thru the ratshack one.I think your going to need a crane to harvest your gals.

thanks for the shout

HH:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom