Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

Well the deed is done,i chopped lucille and gladys today.What a sticky deal.i have about 14 oz wet off both girls.I took some pictures,they were fuzzy or i was shaky;LOL.

The clone are doing pretty good,transplanted to 3 gal containers (ffof soil) i think the clone will like it better than what i grew their "mothers" in also i'm using H&G soil a&b,to start and ff bloom enhancers,later.The clones in the bubbler are finaly looking good.i moved the bubbler to the a/c room & the res temp is down to 65F. I guess i will see if i have learned anything.

Well the deed is done,i chopped lucille and gladys today.What a sticky deal.i have about 14 oz wet off both girls.I took some pictures,they were fuzzy or i was shaky;LOL.

The clone are doing pretty good,transplanted to 3 gal containers (ffof soil) i think the clone will like it better than what i grew their "mothers" in also i'm using H&G soil a&b,to start and ff bloom enhancers,later.The clones in the bubbler are finaly looking good.i moved the bubbler to the a/c room & the res temp is down to 65F. I guess i will see if i have learned anything.

Congratulations Hypo, you've reached the pinnacle of the grow and now it's all in the bag 'so to say'. I'm sure it will kick your a**! Reps!

thanks for the shout guys, its been a great ride and experience.I think the wait for curing is going to be worse than waiting for them to grow.For any guys that are just starting some of the biggest things i have learned are;
1.have everthing you need before you start.

2.get a digital ph meter,temp/rh ,ph up and down.

3.find some one to help,most important listen and follow there advice.

last be thankful we have 420 mag.

thanks every one.

Here is a shot of Lucille's main cola after trimming.
011216.JPG

Not too shabby considering the sad state of affairs she was in a month or so ago. A little nail-biting, alot of perseverance, and a TON of help and patience really paid off! We are really looking forward to our next grow (already in progress...see the link below) and thank all y'all for joining in on this one. We will post the final dry weight here in a week or so, but this one is winding on down. Whew!

Thanks boys...we definitely appreciate it. Man oh man has it been a ride, but we have learned VOLUMES from this grow and from this awesome forum. Thanks again....here's to a less stressful grow!

Great work on bringing them girls back to the land of productivity. The best smoke on the planet is drying at your house...congratulations.

Can't wait to follow along with your new grow.

Well here's the smoke report, i can't describe it like "woods" does,but here goes.I harvested at 10 weeks 80 % cloudy(no amber) got what i wanted , two hits and a nice social high,3-4 hits and a 3 to 4 hour high,great tasting,getting better as it cures,ended up with 4 oz cured.On the the clone grow:ganjamon::thumb::roorrip::roorrip:

Hey jason,thanks for stopping in,i have some papaya,bubbleicios beans in the mail for this fall.I think i'm going to try "hempy buckets" with them.I have some clones in flower right now,should be ready in late July.:roorrip:

Cool. I have 2 papaya mothers (pheno 1, and pheno 2) Those plants showed some polyploid mutations. very neat, but the clones will be coming out of the dome today or tomorrow, and begin bloom next week. I'll keep it in my journal if your interested on how they grow. It might help you figure stretch, and growth/bloom patterns for later. My plants are smaller than yours, but same basics apply. I also will be trying the Boublegum (Double Bubble actually.) After checking out Spike's grow I thought I'd give them a shot, but That'll be later after I make room. I have a g13 x Purple nepal just sprouted, so my veg area is one in, one out for now. Those strains should do you good man. Papaya eats like mad, and is more hardy than some strains. not as easy to overfert, but I did notice that they eat alot more calmag than my other girls (other than Cindy99).

I've been looking forward to blooming out those for a while now. lol

If you get a chance I'd love to see some pics of how the clones are coming along.
Keep up the good work man. Nice pull on your last girls!! WOOHOO!!!

Hey Jason, it would be great if you would keep me in mind on the papaya.I,ll post some picture of the clone when the lites come on this evening.I think everybody has taken the spring/summer off, i was going to,until i tasted the girls i harvested,just had to get another round of the white widow.I,m going to invest in a tent(4x4)this fall,for better control of the enviroment,also a air cooled reflector. Can,t wait to see your clones flower.:roorrip::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom