Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

I am so happy those girls made this turnaround bro, they know you love them for sure....:bravo:

Those are some beautiful tasty looking buds bro....:yummy:

:peace: my friend +rep

hell yea man! I wish I had the space for a nice big plant like that at my place. plant envy!!
Keep up the good work and remember that a gardeners best friend other than the plant is patience. ....young grasshopper. lol j/k about the grasshopper thing.

I'm glad you got some cuttings off of your girls. The variagated one-do you know what it is? I was checking out Dj short Vanilla moon lately. That has wicked variagation, and might be a keeper. I'm not a huge fan of blueberry, but I might make space for that sexy girl.

Thanks for all the comments fellas. We are ecstatic about the turn-around of our girls, no doubt! It is amazing when you look back a month ago and see that we were at the brink. With a lot of help from our friends here at the 420 (especially Southernweed) and a little luck, we are back in bidness. Hopefully we will be able to put all the knowledge we have gleaned on this grow to a successful subsequent grow. ason...we are not sure what Gladys is, but she only started showing her variagated pheno after her stem was damaged. She has been sucking hind tit ever since, but she is hanging in there and we are proud of both our girls. Y'all be good....peace out!

Hypo I'm so happy for you all, after all the worry and the hard work to get your ladies back on track, you've done it! I think you can relax and enjoy it through the harvest and cure. I'm trying to do the same, but like I've mentioned on my thread, I will be a little anxious until I get to taste my finished product. The lack of potency I experienced with my last grow is always on my mind.

Great looking and huge colas my friend! Reps when I can.:thumb:

Yeahhmannn, making me drool all over myself. wtg and be patient for the last little bit.

I will be a little anxious until I get to taste my finished product. The lack of potency I experienced with my last grow is always on my mind.

What happened last time amigo that you think led to less potent gear?

What happened last time amigo that you think led to less potent gear?

Could have been a number of reasons.

Not enough lighting for the amount of buddage. That's why this time I'm growing only the upper canopy even though I've got additional wattage now.

Free seed that came with the NL order. Who knows, could have been an old or bad seed? Only one female so who knows.

Didn't monitor pH. I had nothing to monitor with.

Did not use good soil, predominantly Peat Moss with some vermiculite.

Cooler overall temps. 60-70 degrees

Low trichome to bud ratio

hey,southern,lions,woods and again all who stopped by with the kind comments.:thanks:

one note..... I have the rh under control,i got some "damp rid" bags at lowes 3for 8 bucks ,they dropped the rh 10-12 points. i should have my dehumidfier tommorow.

one question,,,,,what is the preference for pre flushing,how long for lites out prior to chopping, i've read a lot of different opinions.would like to see what y'all have to say:ganjamon:

oooh damp rid bags sound a good thing. I have some humidity issues to get on top of at the moment too. I have tried but cannot translate these into something here I can find unfortunately. I have a very small dehumidifier but it seems pretty crap to be honest even tho is is working to a degree.

I think with pre flushing, lights out etc before harvesting it can be best to check out the seed makers official guide for that strain. I know at least one of mine has recommendations in these areas for their particular strains.

oooh damp rid bags sound a good thing. I have some humidity issues to get on top of at the moment too. I have tried but cannot translate these into something here I can find unfortunately. I have a very small dehumidifier but it seems pretty crap to be honest even tho is is working to a degree.

I think with pre flushing, lights out etc before harvesting it can be best to check out the seed makers official guide for that strain. I know at least one of mine has recommendations in these areas for their particular strains.

Happy 420 every one,

3lions i could'nt find any info on "official guide" from my seed bank, but thanks for the heads up:grinjoint:

Happy 420 Hypo! you've made it this far, don't freak out now! just keep on it. WW goes 8-11 wks in my garden, how far are you now? just listen and look at your girls. They will tell you when their done. I had plenty good results just by waiting and patience before I ever bought a Microscope. When they look totally done (lots of red hairs, i mean ALOT! and no possible room to bulk up within the buds to were they poke out on the sides.....then take out the microscope. ...if you wanna get technical.) A bagillion trillion million growers in the 70's and 80's grew killer weed without one. I'm not saying that you shouldnt use one or anything, but just keep that in mind. use that knowledge as a base and work up from there. Who really cares (or will notice in the long run) if you don't wait until the perfect exact mega-perfect-instant.) If your growing for yourself you will still get high/medicated, and if your growing clones of that plant you'll know more about it and how it reacts/yields/how long it takes next time. Personalyy I believe that the "exact time" is a myth. It's more of a good guideline than a rule.

This is just my opinion, but I hope it helps.

Happy 420 Hypo! you've made it this far, don't freak out now! just keep on it. WW goes 8-11 wks in my garden, how far are you now? just listen and look at your girls. They will tell you when their done. I had plenty good results just by waiting and patience before I ever bought a Microscope. When they look totally done (lots of red hairs, i mean ALOT! and no possible room to bulk up within the buds to were they poke out on the sides.....then take out the microscope. ...if you wanna get technical.) A bagillion trillion million growers in the 70's and 80's grew killer weed without one. I'm not saying that you shouldnt use one or anything, but just keep that in mind. use that knowledge as a base and work up from there. Who really cares (or will notice in the long run) if you don't wait until the perfect exact mega-perfect-instant.) If your growing for yourself you will still get high/medicated, and if your growing clones of that plant you'll know more about it and how it reacts/yields/how long it takes next time. Personalyy I believe that the "exact time" is a myth. It's more of a good guideline than a rule.

This is just my opinion, but I hope it helps.

Thanks Jason good info,trust you had a great 420.I didn't know i had this much patience lol, but its all good.:Rasta:

Hypo a belated happy 420 day to you my friend. Mine are similar to your as far as trichs, If I look long enough on Fatleaf, I will find one or two amber trichs, mostly cloudy with some clear. I have also wondered about the dark period. I don't know how I would do it with my grow? they are not going to be harvested together so what to do? All the best bro and we'll make it!

Back
Top Bottom