Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

Thanks to all;

mabe i can get thru the next couple of weeks with out screwing any thing up.i'm definetly excited,male balls and leaves ain't to good to smoke:cool:

Thanks to all;

mabe i can get thru the next couple of weeks with out screwing any thing up.i'm definetly excited,male balls and leaves ain't to good to smoke:cool:

NO worries Hypo, I don't think anything but mold or rot can stop ya now! You'll be rollin in the sh*t soon!

Sheesh Woods! dont jynx the guy!!! LOL :goodluck:

You know right after I hit the submit button, I also thought that that! No, won't happen he's fine!

thanks again to all,i appreciate the kind words and support:thanks:

It is our pleasure to visit and see your stuff. What you did with it is to your credit and also due to Southern Weed's assistance. Shows the rest of us that hep is there when needed!

Thanks joe and apprentice for the kind words.
today i ordered a small dehumidifier,the rh got up to 60% with four fans blowing i guess i'll have to run the a/c till it gets here,growing ain't cheap untill you try to buy it.thanks everyone for the support:roorrip:

Thanks joe and apprentice for the kind words.
today i ordered a small dehumidifier,the rh got up to 60% with four fans blowing i guess i'll have to run the a/c till it gets here,growing ain't cheap untill you try to buy it.thanks everyone for the support:roorrip:

Ya know my friend, outside in this mosquito infested state where I live, it never goes below 60 % humidity in the summer with most days much higher. You should be just fine.

Thanks Nic.......the girls have sure made a turn-around in the last couple of weeks. Lucille (our widow) is REALLY fattening up lately. Gladys is the variegated ??? plant and she is evidently a week or so behind, but she is coming on strong and finally starting to smell like Lucille, although not many visible trichs. We have learned a ton on this grow and hope to not repeat any of the bafoonery on the next grows. Thanks for stopping by folks.

Wow, your up early. How are they coming along lately? I'm glad you got them turned around. thats always nice, and its always a learning experience. just when you thought you've seen everything something else comes along, eh? I like the widow strain, but man do they stretch huh! A friend of mine just grew a few, bloomed at 6" and they finished around 3'. geeze. I think he went into bloom with too much N in the nutes though. Are you going to be growing these strains again? Usually the first grow with a new strain is the test phase for me, and then I'll know what to expect and grow larger buds the second time around with it, and so on...or discard it if I don't like it. ;(

anyways keep up the good work, and dont forget to rain down the pics man! the more the marrier. hahaha.

Wow, your up early. How are they coming along lately? I'm glad you got them turned around. thats always nice, and its always a learning experience. just when you thought you've seen everything something else comes along, eh? I like the widow strain, but man do they stretch huh! A friend of mine just grew a few, bloomed at 6" and they finished around 3'. geeze. I think he went into bloom with too much N in the nutes though. Are you going to be growing these strains again? Usually the first grow with a new strain is the test phase for me, and then I'll know what to expect and grow larger buds the second time around with it, and so on...or discard it if I don't like it. ;(

anyways keep up the good work, and dont forget to rain down the pics man! the more the marrier. hahaha.

Hey Jason,
thanks for stopping by. the girls are doing ok,i'm going to feed them this afternoon.sorry i didn't catch you earlier,had to go see the great grandson play "T ball"; what a gas,lol.

I have five clones (2 widow and three off the varigated one).three in soil and two in the "bubbler,the ones in soil are doing great (after 4 weeks).i switched the ones in the bubbler from soil and they have finally started to root. i will probably select the widows and continue in hydro,that ought to be fun lol.i know i'll need help on the hydro. i think i have what i need.have you ever use fox farm in hydro?

your right about "stretch" on the widows if i had'nt tied them down they would be 3.5 ft.

9 weeks into flower still don't see anything but clear trichs,i guess they will be ready when they get ready.lol:thumb:

017118.JPG

gladys

016121.JPG
lucille(white widow)

013181.JPG
frosty

002391.JPG
lucille's main cola

62 days in bloom

Back
Top Bottom