Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

001464.JPG

Shot of the four babies,11 days,ak48,bubblicious,la woman,yumbolt 47

And it goes on...

Kids are looking good.

Hey HH! Hope you're doing well!

Like those buds man! And those young'uns are lookin' fine! Really like your choices. Bet that LA Woman is gonna give you some memorable smoke! :grinjoint:

Are you going with the OC+ on this grow?

they are some fine looking babies hh:tokin:
Thanks Cat,i think their liking the slight cool down,i know i am.
HH

Everything looks awesome from here, keep it up. :thumb:

'preciate it :grinjoint:HH

Hey buddy thought I'd drop by while in the neighborhood and see how your doing and smoke something with you and the gang

:bong: :cool: :blunt:

:Rasta: :loopy: :passitleft: :cheer:
Hey woods ,pull up a chair and grab a hunk of the white widow;):grinjoint::)
HH

Hey HH! Hope you're doing well!

Like those buds man! And those young'uns are lookin' fine! Really like your choices. Bet that LA Woman is gonna give you some memorable smoke! :grinjoint:

Are you going with the OC+ on this grow?
GMH I'm happy with the kids,i choped the last of the clones ,i got some nice nugs, but the plant and roots were small(the hempys),they are drying,i'll post dry weight in a week or so.The babie's are in airpots(4 gal) so far all they have had is a little bigbloom and roots 66.I am not going with oc +this time. thanks for stopping in.:bong:
HH

up date from "hippyville" , i cut the last of the white widows(hempy) clones,3 days ago(2 plants). They made some dense buds,i didn't get a wet weight,but should have a dry wt. in a few days.

I think i will reserve my opinion on "hempy growing" till i figure out why the plants stayed so small.I did switch nutes midway,to oc plus.Like i said i got some nice bud,but i didn't get my avg of 2oz per plant,oh well live and learn.

I will continue the journal with my 4 babies.:bong::roorrip:
HH

Damn HH you are nailing it down Bro! :goodjob:
Looks like the youngins' are no longer seedlings but young plants ready to do some business! Watch that Yumbolt Bro, she's a stretcher! I can see her gettin' ready to do it now! She'll want to jump up and eat your light! :)

Man I need to get my led panel. I wanted to the other day but CN did'nt have any more listed. Hopefully they get more in soon.
I dont think I answered you about blooming with them by themselves. You can and they will perform but the buds wont have the density that you're accustomed to with hid. They'll be super frosty though! Thats why I use the hid/led combo for bloom. Hid will give you the fatties while the led will snow them over! :goodluck::popcorn:

Nice, always good to start a grow while your buds are still fresh! Seems like you got a good yield afterall. Anyway, good job on the harvest(+reps too), and good luck on your new set of strains. Peace:peace:

Damn HH you are nailing it down Bro! :goodjob:
Looks like the youngins' are no longer seedlings but young plants ready to do some business! Watch that Yumbolt Bro, she's a stretcher! I can see her gettin' ready to do it now! She'll want to jump up and eat your light! :)

Man I need to get my led panel. I wanted to the other day but CN did'nt have any more listed. Hopefully they get more in soon.
I dont think I answered you about blooming with them by themselves. You can and they will perform but the buds wont have the density that you're accustomed to with hid. They'll be super frosty though! Thats why I use the hid/led combo for bloom. Hid will give you the fatties while the led will snow them over! :goodluck::popcorn:
I hear ya on the hid,i was looking for another led ,but came to the conclusion that for flowering hid is the way to go.,Your new thread is off like a rockett.:tokin:
HH

Nice, always good to start a grow while your buds are still fresh! Seems like you got a good yield afterall. Anyway, good job on the harvest(+reps too), and good luck on your new set of strains. Peace:peace:

619ster,thanks for the reps and kind words,the two hempys surprised me with their wt,the buds were small but dense.thanks for stopping:tokin::blunt:

HH

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO STOPPED BY AND ADDED TO THIS JOURNAL.THIS JOURNAL CAN BE CLOSED.follow the link below to the next one

HH

Back
Top Bottom