Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

I was not wrestling with the AK hahahhaha.. was just tryng to reach the top and make it stand up straight.. geeeshh i tell ya these plants have no posture manners!!!! :allgood:

I was not wrestling with the AK hahahhaha.. was just tryng to reach the top and make it stand up straight.. geeeshh i tell ya these plants have no posture manners!!!! :allgood:

Well, let's see....female plants, posture issues, approaching maturity....
:idea::idea::idea:
I should invent:THE BUDSSIERE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahhh, I few pics of harvest from the Cole Train.

Cole_Train_Harvest-2.jpg

Cole_Train_Harvest-3.jpg

Cole_Train_Harvest-4.jpg

77 grams wet.

Cole_Train_Harvest-5.jpg

All together, a bit over 930 grams wet weight. The AK47 came in just shy of half that weight(wet).

Yeah, I am in the same boat a bit with the cat/dog thing. We are getting a dog in a few weeks (puppy) and the cat has no idea what hell lies in store for her. She owns the house now. Should be interesting - I feel sorry for the cat!

Love the Cole train! :thumb:

I had a choclate lab that lived with the older cat we have. Rufus, our oldest, is a persian and is just over 18 yrs old now. He used to sleep with the lab. They got along great together.

Thanks GMT and MDVL for the warm :welcome: I'm just learning how to get around this site but so many cool people and great Ideas. This is a great place to be !! I'll be around ,gotta get my 25 or 50 threads or posts but I'm figuring it out :peace: from S.E. Mi.

wow finally got thru ur journal to the end, man all i can say is :adore: :bravo:, I dream about having a setup like yours and then i wake up dissappointed...lol. anyway im in, best of luck brotha.....

wow finally got thru ur journal to the end, man all i can say is :adore: :bravo:, I dream about having a setup like yours and then i wake up dissappointed...lol. anyway im in, best of luck brotha.....

Pilot90, welcome brother, and thank you for the kind words. We are still "growing", so to speak, and applying what we learn here, as it applies to our setup. I can attribute much of our recent success to the new nutrient lineup. It is much simpler to use, and provides consistent results. We seek ways to improve our grow without making it to complicated. Our next venture is to add CO2 to the system without increasing the cost(to much) and making it consistent as well. We welcome you to our journal and hope it helps you now and in the future. There is a lot of help available on the site, as well as a vast amount of knowledge from folks who grow as well. If you should ever have questions, feel free to ask, we are more than willing to help, and if we don't have the answer, others here do! Once again, thank you and welcome.:thanks:

Nice Looking girls, you have any pics of the White Russian, I just started some in veg. Thanks,

Leebee, as MDL stated, there are pics in our gallery, and in addition, I will try to find some and repost for you. You will find with some patience and care, that the White Russian is a good producer and some great smoke. A very good choice for novice and experienced growers alike. Ours were a bit light on the production amounts, but that was due to the amount of plants we had in the room. The dense foilage from so many plants prevented the lower buds from producing, as they didn't receive adequate light from above. We hope by adding a 6 bulb T5 fixture we can both increase the available light, and diversify the spectrum a bit as well. We are waiting on the fixture to arrive here in the next week or less. We plan to mix the bulbs up with 3 in the 5000k spectrum, and 3 in the 2700k spectrum, to improve growth and add additional lumens. Check back in soon, to see how it works out. Once again, welcome, and thank you.:thanks:

Saaaaaaaweet! I'm definitely adding Cole Train to my wish list. I loved the plant that OMM grew before it was ripped off, and those are some "money" looking buds. ;)

Nice harvest! :thumb:

Leebee, as MDL stated, there are pics in our gallery, and in addition, I will try to find some and repost for you. You will find with some patience and care, that the White Russian is a good producer and some great smoke. A very good choice for novice and experienced growers alike. Ours were a bit light on the production amounts, but that was due to the amount of plants we had in the room. The dense foilage from so many plants prevented the lower buds from producing, as they didn't receive adequate light from above. We hope by adding a 6 bulb T5 fixture we can both increase the available light, and diversify the spectrum a bit as well. We are waiting on the fixture to arrive here in the next week or less. We plan to mix the bulbs up with 3 in the 5000k spectrum, and 3 in the 2700k spectrum, to improve growth and add additional lumens. Check back in soon, to see how it works out. Once again, welcome, and thank you.:thanks:

Thank you, again looks great. Thanks for the info on the White Russian, I am going with a 600w LED so I hope that I will have enough light penetration. We will see in about 9 weeks! Thank you :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom