Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Just a quick pic of the Blue Widow buds.

Blue_Widow3.jpg

She is becoming quite a handful...

Well we will be getting to pput 6 different strains into popping mode. Perhaps i will get with GMT and make a list of seeds we are thinking about and let the members decide.. Sounds like a good poll to me what do you all think?

ok GMT has already pickd his 3 to pop so here is my list of what strains I would like to pop.
1-Original Amnesia
2-Raspberry Cough
3- Sour Cream
4-HammerHead
5-Connie Chung
6-Botaumeiros
Ok there are 6 to choose from the most with the 3 votes by 10pm Michigan time will be the 3 that I pop!

Hi MDVL
Thanks for the report .......... I also will try some cole train ....1) because you gave it a nine 2) because I love those red hots. I love the pics ... that blue widow is a hand full and I really like the breakfast blend "Breakfast of Champions". I will do a little homework and chime in with my vote but I know that I was very interested in the Connie Chung at one time. :bravo: Beautiful ladies The general organics is working good for you. :high-five:

I may have to stop my subscription to this thread, I'm getting a bit envious!

;)

Hahaha. Nah, don't do that brother. We enjoy having you here and would miss you. I keep stressing it is not as much our skill, as it is the folks here who have helped us, and the new nutrient lineup. Keep our soil mix simple and close to neutral, and use the new nutrients according to the schedule, and you will end up with buds like this as well. I know this for a fact, as other friends here are using the same setup, with clones from us, and looking at the same results. The new growroom is 3000 watts, temps at ~75 degrees, humidity at 48%. We have recently doubled up on the CaMg and the plants seem to love it. We have also added the subculture B and M to our lineup, but so far have only used it once. It calls for a once a week feeding. We do have a small mite problem, but are awaiting our order of Triple Threat. We have been told to use vasoline on the bottom stalk to stop any further aggression by the mites. So stick around brother, we wouldn't want you to leave.

You guys always have the nicest grows,then again you guys are the pros
Hey GM,MD has either of you grown the blue mystic,I know its just another grow but if I can get any thing picking your guys brains I will.
Great pictures too,got smell-o-vision.:Namaste:

ok GMT has already pickd his 3 to pop so here is my list of what strains I would like to pop.
1-Original Amnesia
2-Raspberry Cough
3- Sour Cream
4-HammerHead
5-Connie Chung
6-Botaumeiros
Ok there are 6 to choose from the most with the 3 votes by 10pm Michigan time will be the 3 that I pop!

Hi DMVL

My vote is for the Sour Cream. :Namaste:

You guys always have the nicest grows,then again you guys are the pros
Hey GM,MD has either of you grown the blue mystic,I know its just another grow but if I can get any thing picking your guys brains I will.
Great pictures too,got smell-o-vision.:Namaste:

Hey Spike, we haven't grown Blue Mystic, yet. However, the Blue Widow is a beautiful lady, if you ever get the opportunity to grow her, you won't be disappointed. We aren't pros, by a long shot. We just have received good coaching from many good folks, from here and through connections. We did nothing special to these ladies, so that we could get a good feel, or base line, from which to adjust our future grows. Our first adjustment is to run only 9 plants in flower at a time. We ran to many earlier, and the plants didn't get enough light through the dense canopy, resulting in lesser yields. Keep up the great work on your ladies brother, they are looking excellant.

Ok so I guess I will pck the last one. As I will pop Sour Cream, Raspberry Cough andddddd Botaumeiros..

Damn just a little to late! i was going to say the OG amnesia!
though i am very curious bout the botaumeiros too...:popcorn:

Great Golden Goodness of Green GANJA! look at that Thai! come on MDVL quit slackin how is that beautiful girl!... keepin her all for yourself huh! not gona let the old man try it :) :rofl:
looking good! ahhh to have my own room..... soon soon
:Namaste:

The Thai is very powerful, just as I remembered it to be. The taste is hard to describe. Especially if you are like me, and can't taste or smell. I know that the folks who have smoked it, really love it. I have a feeling that it won't be around long. But not to fear, we have clones as well. :)

Damn just a little to late! i was going to say the OG amnesia!
though i am very curious bout the botaumeiros too...:popcorn:

Great Golden Goodness of Green GANJA! look at that Thai! come on MDVL quit slackin how is that beautiful girl!... keepin her all for yourself huh! not gona let the old man try it :) :rofl:
looking good! ahhh to have my own room..... soon soon
:Namaste:

AHAHAHAHAHA cough. Dont let him fool ya he smoked a lil last night. I enjoyed the Thai very much but I for one am a fan of " fruity tasting and after tastes" the Thai has a different taste and after taste I give it a 8 as the buzz was very smooth and I only raided the fridge @ 3am for a bottle of water and a cpl cookies HAHAHAHA. Yeah I was thinking the amnesia as well and should really reconsider the Botaumeiros as we still have many strains that we need to use up before they go bad or who knows they may have gone bad already.. I am VERY impressed with the quantity we got off the Thai as for awhile we have only been getting 4--5 per plant.. My dad's brother sent him a Volcano Vaporizer and he has no clue how to use it so I am going to show him how and I have my fngers crossed that he says " F*it to complicated" and gives it to me XxXxXxXx fingers crossed!! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom