Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Really dense with a sweet "green" smell so far. She should ripen well after the dry and cure. I believe MDVL said over 300 grams wet for that buddage alone. Don't have a total weight yet, but when she dries we will get one. On a side note, the Thai is turning in to a highly desired product as well. Very long lasting buzz from her. We have around 4 ozs left, with a couple of choice buds set aside for future "reference".

Thats a sweet clump of buddage there. Love it when someone gets a harvest in. Looks like ya got acouple tasty ones there. Congraduations GMT of a fine crop.

Thats a sweet clump of buddage there. Love it when someone gets a harvest in. Looks like ya got acouple tasty ones there. Congraduations GMT of a fine crop.

Thank you sir, always good to see you stop in. Can't wait to taste this cola and feel the effects. Once again, thank you for the kind words and for stoppin in.

I think Connie is a hottie :cheer:

Those are some of the best looking colas I've ever seen! Great job from great people.

Thank you brother. She did do us proud. Can't wait for a few weeks cure now to see how she smells and taste. Next in line will be the Northern Lights and Moby Dick. Thanks again friend.;)

MMMMMM soda!.... its like Christmas!

hey GMT, you going to be around

Yep, on and off. Been working on the west wall of the house. Put in 4 new Pella windows and a door so far. Had to rebuild complete wall sections along with a 10 foot header. All while supporting the upstairs. A couple of 12 ton bottle jacks and lots of four letter words! Now we have a 6 foot Pella slider and a 48 foot x 12 foot deck to finish off and then the siding. Tons of fun around here...lol.:bongrip:

Yep, on and off. Been working on the west wall of the house. Put in 4 new Pella windows and a door so far. Had to rebuild complete wall sections along with a 10 foot header. All while supporting the upstairs. A couple of 12 ton bottle jacks and lots of four letter words! Now we have a 6 foot Pella slider and a 48 foot x 12 foot deck to finish off and then the siding. Tons of fun around here...lol.:bongrip:

I'd be of no use, damned gout's had me mostly down for nearly a solid week. I could have critiqued from a far while toking on up ;)

Back
Top Bottom