Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Great harvests, GMT. You should change your name to YAAH ... Yet Another Awesome Harvest!

Jozo, hang in there man. Uric acid build up must be a bitch.

Great harvests, GMT. You should change your name to YAAH ... Yet Another Awesome Harvest!

Jozo, hang in there man. Uric acid build up must be a bitch.

Yeah, this has been over a week now, longest attach I've ever had -- I'm sorta used to the pain now, but being in pain this long is wearing me the hell out for sure.

Agree with the name change for GMT, or something like MI_Trich_Factory or something! :welldone:

Yeah, this has been over a week now, longest attach I've ever had -- I'm sorta used to the pain now, but being in pain this long is wearing me the hell out for sure.

Agree with the name change for GMT, or something like MI_Trich_Factory or something! :welldone:

Pain can really wear on a person mentally and physically. I wish you nothing but the best as you go through this. I hope the attack ends for you soon

Good luck brother, hope you find some relief from the pain.:thumb:

:amen: It's never fun to be in pain - hard on those around us, too. Good luck Jozo-sha.

GMT - Looks like you've been BUSSSSSSY around there. MDVL - any luck on the vaporizer? ;)

:love::love::love::love::love:GMT:love::love::love::love::love:

WOW!!!

Only had time to catch up on the last few pages...

WOW!!!

The dried Thai... yes, very hard to describe the taste of the Thai that is around now-a-days. Not at all like the taste of Thai stick from days long ago. But the buzz is sure a head kicker!

Oh that Critical looks YUMMY!!! And the Hawaiian Snow!!! And love that Blue Widow!!!

:adore::adore::adore::adore:HUGE BUDS with ALL!!!:bravo::welldone:
:popcorn:

:high-five:

:love::love::love::love::love:GMT:love::love::love::love::love:

WOW!!!

Only had time to catch up on the last few pages...

WOW!!!

The dried Thai... yes, very hard to describe the taste of the Thai that is around now-a-days. Not at all like the taste of Thai stick from days long ago. But the buzz is sure a head kicker!

Oh that Critical looks YUMMY!!! And the Hawaiian Snow!!! And love that Blue Widow!!!

:adore::adore::adore::adore:HUGE BUDS with ALL!!!:bravo::welldone:
:popcorn:

:high-five:

Granny, thank you very much darlin. We are trying, and learning as we go. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our White Fire OG. :thanks::thumb:

no luck as of yet with the vap..last weeend was the "semi" house warming party and then after that the folks took off for campng on Lk Michigan for a wk so tis my task this week to get my hands on that vap!! :D I have learned that the Blue Widow and Critical together is KILLER!! Got the pain relief along with the flavor and taste then came the brick wall when it all ht me at one time!! I'm Lovin' It!!

no luck as of yet with the vap..last weeend was the "semi" house warming party and then after that the folks took off for campng on Lk Michigan for a wk so tis my task this week to get my hands on that vap!! :D I have learned that the Blue Widow and Critical together is KILLER!! Got the pain relief along with the flavor and taste then came the brick wall when it all ht me at one time!! I'm Lovin' It!!

Hi MDVL:love:

Now I have to grow some Blue Widow to try your pot cocktail. Sounds great, young lady! :cheer:

Tonight we are doing our "disco mix" -- Big Bang Auto I just harvested mixed with a bagseed from 2 harvests ago. Makes us energetic and creative. :) Wife LOVES mixes. I like them sometimes, but I like to go for what fits my mood/goal/need a bit more. If I'm in pain, there are some that work better for that so I go there. But, mixing sure is fun sometimes. ;)

Man, I did a mix of all 5 strains one time (Papaya, Lemon skunk, Northern lights, White widow,Bubbleicious) and I can't remember what I did that day..still can't find our cat. lol

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you crack me up Sisco!! I need that blend so I can make our cats disappear!! PLZ!!! :thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom