Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Hey Gmt
I was reading an old thread of yours from 2009 I think, but I am starting my second grow and have heard a lot of people, like you that, are mixing a hot soil (ocean forest) with a regular potting mix (pro mix) . Do you mix that 50/50 ? I too want to make it simple. I am tired of mixing my general organic mixes one for veg. and a differant for bloom. Has your nute selection simplified things for you ?
:thanks:
Clayhead

wow jungle is an understatement Gm! WOW!
that jack 47 is just unruly! its thick.....
did i hear you say your still dealing with gnats?
im sure you know, looks like you could use some thinning in that undergrowth
lol (its a constant battle)
that Critical..... that cola...... ummmmmm..... yah..... lost the words to describe....

love looking up threw the canopy.... my favorite thing to do at the shop after lunch is to go lay in the Isle between the ladys .... so peaceful.... only thing that would make it better would be for it to be a true forrest of ganja outdoors!..... ahhhh one day!
keep up the great work brother!

Hey Gmt
I was reading an old thread of yours from 2009 I think, but I am starting my second grow and have heard a lot of people, like you that, are mixing a hot soil (ocean forest) with a regular potting mix (pro mix) . Do you mix that 50/50 ? I too want to make it simple. I am tired of mixing my general organic mixes one for veg. and a differant for bloom. Has your nute selection simplified things for you ?
:thanks:
Clayhead

Clayhead, we use 25% Fox Farms Ocean Forest and 75% Promix or Sunshine Mix. We also switched to General Organics Vegan line to further simplify our grow. The results speak for itself. The plants respond well, plus, no need to ph balance our nutrients or water. We feed for 4 days, then plain water for one feeding. This is the simplist grow we have had so far, and we are very impressed with the results. Good luck brother, I will watch out for your journal if you have one.

wow jungle is an understatement Gm! WOW!
that jack 47 is just unruly! its thick.....
did i hear you say your still dealing with gnats?
im sure you know, looks like you could use some thinning in that undergrowth
lol (its a constant battle)
that Critical..... that cola...... ummmmmm..... yah..... lost the words to describe....

love looking up threw the canopy.... my favorite thing to do at the shop after lunch is to go lay in the Isle between the ladys .... so peaceful.... only thing that would make it better would be for it to be a true forrest of ganja outdoors!..... ahhhh one day!
keep up the great work brother!

We are using Triple Threat starting monday. It comes with great referals from our hydroponics lady. She said she used it and had excellant results.

Thank you for the encouraging words brother, they are always appreciated.:thanks:

Here is a pic of the Blue Widow bud so far.

buds38.jpg

Very nice Buds there.... Bud.....:rofl:
those colas are really starting to stack it on!

yah that new GO line isnt to shabby from what i have seen!
im just not a huge fan of massive regimens.... our hydro mix is bad enough at work(17 parts)
Roots O was a 12 part.... didnt like them at all
now the shops back to teas and dry mix
i might try the full line of go at home though.... than figure out what i will keep and integrate in to my own regimen

cant wait to see more brother!

Hey GMT
Great buds .....Sounds like you expected more but those buds are fat and juicy.
Thanks for your tips........ The guy where i shop started me on the G.O. line of nutes
and now that I am used to it, I really like it.....I can back off on N. if I like so on. I haven't any thing to compare as it is all i have ever used but if its not broke ..........
Thanks for the encouragement also .... I am taking pics for my journal but you know how it is in our state ...... so much to do in summer, it is so short.
I just started my H. Snow seeds and am waiting your report . MDVL gave the critical
an 8. Hope her rehab is coming along ... :peace: from down state

ok here is my report on the Hawaiian Snow.. It is very tastie and a very nice head/body buzz. Te after tastes vary tho. The other day I did a few one hitters and the after taste was like a pineapplie after taste. Yesterday I got the taste of papaya after taste with a hint of pineapple and last night I smoked alil more then normal and has a pineapple chocolate after taste... Now as for the critical since it has had time to cure somewhat i have to bump it up to a 9. Not as harash as the first time around and a nice flavor.. ColeTrain is AWSOME she gets a 9 as well.. It has a spicey-fruity smell and the after taste is like those old time candies " Red Hots" cinnamon fruity taste.

ok here is my report on the Hawaiian Snow.. It is very tastie and a very nice head/body buzz. Te after tastes vary tho. The other day I did a few one hitters and the after taste was like a pineapplie after taste. Yesterday I got the taste of papaya after taste with a hint of pineapple and last night I smoked alil more then normal and has a pineapple chocolate after taste... Now as for the critical since it has had time to cure somewhat i have to bump it up to a 9. Not as harash as the first time around and a nice flavor.. ColeTrain is AWSOME she gets a 9 as well.. It has a spicey-fruity smell and the after taste is like those old time candies " Red Hots" cinnamon fruity taste.

Nice smoke report, MDVL!

Cole Train is on my list for a future grow, and I can't wait. Great looking harvests and beautiful buds. Congratulations to you both!! :high-five:
:party::partyboy::tommy::headbanger::goof::theband:

Nice smoke report, MDVL!

Cole Train is on my list for a future grow, and I can't wait. Great looking harvests and beautiful buds. Congratulations to you both!! :high-five:
:party::partyboy::tommy::headbanger::goof::theband:

Thank you brother. You will love the Cole Train. Reserva Privada does some very good work with the genetics. I have an CONFIDENTIAL CHEESE by them that I am looking forward to trying as well. I have a new "breakfast blend". It consist of Hawaiian Snow, Cole Train, Jack47, AK47 and soon some Thailand. Love the effects I get by blending these buds together.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom