Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Bet you have one hell of a box of popcorn buds. :high-five:

OMM yep,the popcorn went into cannabutter, which inturn ended up in cookies and brownies. MDVL usually uses 15-20 lbs of butter for that many plants, but this time she used 4 lbs. Can you say concentrated! ! brownie equals an 8 hour rip. Couch lock big time.;)

Sounds Great .... I don't use any of the things that you do ............But thats what is cool here We all learn from each other. And it is like pizza ............ it is all good some just better than others. :peace:

Clayhead, welcome. We have tried to make our grow as simple and productive as possible. That is the reason for the new nutrient lineup. I will post some additional pics of buds that are almost ready for their dark period before harvest. Glad to have you onboard brother.:welcome:

OMM yep,the popcorn went into cannabutter, which inturn ended up in cookies and brownies. MDVL usually uses 15-20 lbs of butter for that many plants, but this time she used 4 lbs. Can you say concentrated! ! brownie equals an 8 hour rip. Couch lock big time.;)

Now we're talking GMT. :cheer:

Remember the Moby stash I found? It cured to a Knock Me Down Smoke!
I remember the first time you tried yours..... you were on the couch in no time! :yahoo:

Now we're talking GMT. :cheer:

Remember the Moby stash I found? It cured to a Knock Me Down Smoke!
I remember the first time you tried yours..... you were on the couch in no time! :yahoo:

YeeHaaa! We have a Moby in the flower room as we speak. I love this critical as well, nice smooth glide. Our White Russians have been a crowd pleaser, can't keep her around very long. Lot's of new genetics to "sample" this round. We had an oops moment. Went to check on "lights out" at 10 o'clock and the a/c had shut off. Temps hit 109 before we could get things cooled back down. Only one plant showed any signs of stress. As soon as the temps were back under control, she perked right back up. Phewww. To close for comfort. This heat wave is hard on critters and equipment alike. For folks who aren't acclimated to those temps, it is unbearable. Hope you and Jo are holding out out there in the big puddle.;)

GMT, awesome job. You and MDVL do Michigan growers PROUD! :bongrip:

Thank you kind sir, we are trying. The white russians and the Critical came in a bit low on the harvest numbers, averaging about 2-3/4 ozs each when dried. Think it is because we had to many plants in flower at once(12). We weren't getting light saturation down in to the plant. Hope that gets better as we remove some of the plants to harvest. Moved an AK47 and a Cole Train in to dark period and will cut either Sat or Sun. Hope we inspire others, as we are inspired by so many others here.:peace:

GMT /MVD
you guys do so much more than just inspire here!
great job on your grow brother and sista of the green!
interested on the over all of the weight=watt as long as u hit pound per 1000 watt there is no shame! i have no doubt u hit that!

shaggie- I for one and I know GMT is as well ( maybe) disappointed in the the outcome of this harvest. As we had 12 obese ladies in the room and there was not enough light reaching all area's due to being totally full. We are running 3 1000's and only got about 1/3 of what we expected to get, but I am guessing that this is a lesson for both GMT and myself.. GMT has been working like mad around the house since my surgery on Monday and I am HATING it. LOL .. HE gets to spend time with the ladies, and if I am able I will start getting back into the swing of things this weekend as I am not about to go threw the harvest we just did ever again.. Things can only get better from here on out!!! Now I am going to enduldge in some Critical. Will let ya all know how it is tomorrow!! :)

YeeHaaa! We have a Moby in the flower room as we speak. I love this critical as well, nice smooth glide. Our White Russians have been a crowd pleaser, can't keep her around very long. Lot's of new genetics to "sample" this round. We had an oops moment. Went to check on "lights out" at 10 o'clock and the a/c had shut off. Temps hit 109 before we could get things cooled back down. Only one plant showed any signs of stress. As soon as the temps were back under control, she perked right back up. Phewww. To close for comfort. This heat wave is hard on critters and equipment alike. For folks who aren't acclimated to those temps, it is unbearable. Hope you and Jo are holding out out there in the big puddle.;)

Yea Moby! :) My Critical is get getting close...first time growing her. Looking forward to trying her. I'll get to my White Russians one of these grows. Man, I thought I had trouble. My ac did the same thing....only got up to 92, but I was freaking out too. Didn't seem to hurt em. 109 sounds awful, glad you do a nightly check on things. We are treading water in the big puddle. :high-five:

shaggie- I for one and I know GMT is as well ( maybe) disappointed in the the outcome of this harvest. As we had 12 obese ladies in the room and there was not enough light reaching all area's due to being totally full. We are running 3 1000's and only got about 1/3 of what we expected to get, but I am guessing that this is a lesson for both GMT and myself.. GMT has been working like mad around the house since my surgery on Monday and I am HATING it. LOL .. HE gets to spend time with the ladies, and if I am able I will start getting back into the swing of things this weekend as I am not about to go threw the harvest we just did ever again.. Things can only get better from here on out!!! Now I am going to enduldge in some Critical. Will let ya all know how it is tomorrow!! :)

What surgery MDVL ?? :popcorn:
I missed that somehow. Glad your recovering. :Namaste:
Well phooey on your yield.:smokin::smokin: I hate lessons learned the hard way. But we do learn from it...in fact we never forget those! I know it was big harvest.......but I bet the more you trimmed.....the more depressed you got. What a shame. :thedoubletake:
I know you want to get back to your girls, but make sure the important girl (you) is ready for it. Enjoy your Critical. :high-five:

What surgery MDVL ?? :popcorn:
I missed that somehow. Glad your recovering. :Namaste:
Well phooey on your yield.:smokin::smokin: I hate lessons learned the hard way. But we do learn from it...in fact we never forget those! I know it was big harvest.......but I bet the more you trimmed.....the more depressed you got. What a shame. :thedoubletake:
I know you want to get back to your girls, but make sure the important girl (you) is ready for it. Enjoy your Critical. :high-five:

OMM yeah my backyard kick my butt a cpl months ago. See we have the rolling hills of Morley I think and my knee did not appreciate all the dips so had to go in to get the cartiledge scraped.. NEVER AGAIN!! Since then the dips have been filled in with new soil. Yes I cant wait to get back in there and kiss every one of them ladies!!! You are going to enjoy the Critical very much OMM!!! :cheer:

im thinking of getting a pup today and naming her after a favorite strain.. But somehow need to get rid of the cats hahahha

OK! Now I know what happened...... sounds like an NFL injury. :)
I would hate to not be able to see my girls....what would I stare at?

Try the dog first before you DX the cats. We had a dog and 3 cats and they got along just fine. Only time the dog freaked out was when one of the cats had kittens. The dog and 1 cat used to lay on the picnic table and watched the world go by. :high-five:

Come on and finish Critical! :)

OMM tuesday i was callin everyone i knew and offering to pay them to cut off my leg.. was funny as hell.. ya umm these cats dont like dogs and i think a 7wk old pup would prolly put the cats to their death LOL .. But yeah i miss the girls monday i am goin in to visit and do a little manicure on them as im sure they might need it.. even if i dont get the pup i still want the cats gooooneeeeeee!!

Here are some additional pics of ladies waiting to be trimmed.

AK47_Buds-1.jpg

AK47 Buds

AK47_Top_Bud.jpg

AK47 Top Bud

Cole_Train_Buds-1.jpg

Cole Train Buds

Cole_Train_Buds-6.jpg

Cole Train

MDVL-AK47.jpg

MDVL wrestling with the AK47

HAWT! Nice ak47!
my dog and cat loved each other... get them while they are young and they can work well togethr..., your cats will let them know whos boss. my cat had my dog grow up with her and they slept together and ate together... shadow moped around for a month when the dog died.
same happened with my brother in laws dog and cat... the cat just died and the dog hasnt been the same... he had to get another cat as a dog didnt do it...

Yeah, I am in the same boat a bit with the cat/dog thing. We are getting a dog in a few weeks (puppy) and the cat has no idea what hell lies in store for her. She owns the house now. Should be interesting - I feel sorry for the cat!

Love the Cole train! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom