Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

Nice buds my great southern friend! Really nice photography. Jeez that's a hot place you live in! 80's and 90's at night, I'd move! LOL

Anyway Hypo it's nice to see ya growing that great WW and doin it great.

:passitleft: Have some of my NL bud!:Rasta:

Brother i would like nothing better thaqn to taste your NL bud.White Widow is good but i'm bout ready to sample something else,i have 8 zips curing and two to harvest(4 weeks or so),Actualy i didn't think i would get that much.lol

I've been keeping up with all your volunteering,sounds like you've been busting your hump.

Very nice of your wife to water the "beautys"i hope you will save her a special "BUD".
Thanks for stopping by':ganjamon:

HH

Hi Hypo Hippy You know I will have to see your AirPot grow. :thumb:

When it starts, I'll be looking for it. Good Luck! :Rasta:

OMM i did some reading this morning on the airpots journal think it was back in march of this year,orange blood and you,very good posts.If i had read it back then i would have had some before now.

I have a month or so before i harvest the hemps.When it cools off (oct) i'll try the airpots.If they trun out half as good as yours i'll be happy.preciate the shout.:thanks::peace:

HH

Hello. Just caught your grow and read through it. Very nice job n +rep for not giving up on your plants and +rep for not giving up on hydro. Looks like you're getting the hang of things:cheesygrinsmiley: I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Peace!

Hello. Just caught your grow and read through it. Very nice job n +rep for not giving up on your plants and +rep for not giving up on hydro. Looks like you're getting the hang of things:cheesygrinsmiley: I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Peace!

619ster,thanks for stopping by.+reps back at ya.Sorry about your male,it sure was a pretty one,i see your on the way back,mabe they will be all girls.:welcome::thanks:

HH

Hello buddy, just stoppin by to say hi ans see what's new! Hurt my back an hour or so ago cleaning up my old winter grow area! Bout time right? Well I did a little too much pulling and pushing and 'spasm', hopefully this one will last only a few hours or a day! Right now I'm icing it and guess what else! :lot-o-toke: All the best my friend from the Great Northwoods and the #1 breeding ground of all insects and mosquitoes this side of the Rockies!

Hello buddy, just stoppin by to say hi ans see what's new! Hurt my back an hour or so ago cleaning up my old winter grow area! Bout time right? Well I did a little too much pulling and pushing and 'spasm', hopefully this one will last only a few hours or a day! Right now I'm icing it and guess what else! :lot-o-toke: All the best my friend from the Great Northwoods and the #1 breeding ground of all insects and mosquitoes this side of the Rockies!

Howdy Woods,sorry about your back,hopefully your medication will help,or at least keep you from noticing.You might have a lot of bugs,but looks like your lady's are laughing at them.Thanks for the holler.
Your friend

HH:rollit::rollit:

Hello HH!
Congratulations on that lovely harvest of ww buds! I'd rep you if I could.

Good luck using the OC+. It's worked really well for me so far. My 4 Jack Herer are about 4 weeks into flowering and l'm pretty happy with the progress. I am giving them a little bit of Snowstorm+ in flowering but the OC+ has been the base nute since early in veg. It really seems to give these plants (at least my 4) what they want. Things are looking promising, but, the end result will tell the tale.

Keep up the good work!
:welldone:

Hello HH!
Congratulations on that lovely harvest of ww buds! I'd rep you if I could.

Good luck using the OC+. It's worked really well for me so far. My 4 Jack Herer are about 4 weeks into flowering and l'm pretty happy with the progress. I am giving them a little bit of Snowstorm+ in flowering but the OC+ has been the base nute since early in veg. It really seems to give these plants (at least my 4) what they want. Things are looking promising, but, the end result will tell the tale.

Keep up the good work!
:welldone:
hey Grownman

thanks for stopping in and the kind words.I changed to oc + about the 5th week of flower,they are going in the 9th week now.They have been in hempy from clones.Hempy is sure a simple method,but this fall i'm going with air pots and ffof.

I know you have a led,but can't rember what watt.Your plants really look great.I've been subscribed from the get go.

catch you later.

:ganjamon:

HH

9th week flower 2 hempy white widow 3rd gen clones
009305.JPG

008339.JPG

002485.JPG

001458.JPG

Man that stuff is going to be great smoke, look at all those trichs! They really look outstanding and great photography:thumb::thumb::thumb:!

Hi brother woods.,
thanks for the shout.Hope your back is better.almost done with the white widows,3 generations are enough,the first batch is ok ,not quite as smoth as the 2nd,but it will kick my butt,lol.

I have 4 beans soaking,LA women,ak48,yumbolt 47,and bubblicious.They are femed.Wish me luck and send me some North COUNTRY karma.:peacetwo::tokin:
HH

Hi brother woods.,
thanks for the shout.Hope your back is better.almost done with the white widows,3 generations are enough,the first batch is ok ,not quite as smoth as the 2nd,but it will kick my butt,lol.

I have 4 beans soaking,LA women,ak48,yumbolt 47,and bubblicious.They are femed.Wish me luck and send me some North COUNTRY karma.:peacetwo::tokin:
HH

Wow that sounds like some great smoke your planning to grow! I know that lavendar likes the LA Con very much and I'm sure the Bubbleicious will be an awesome smoking and tasting bud, I've never had any of those strains though myself (that I know of at least). What is that Yumboldt? I take it that it has something to do with Humboldt County in NCal. I smoked anything that was sold there (CA) in the eighties, just never had any names that I knew of back then. Good luck on the new ones!

Back
Top Bottom