Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

"Boss, I am not sure what the deal is with the BG, she is going to look like a wet poodle!!! Once I trim that mop of leaves there is only going to be a little bit of bud..."

It is one of the most interesting grow types i have seen. Are those small leaves full of resin by the buds? It could be a hash variety. It looks a lot like afghan.

It's a beautiful thing man. ;-)

^ that amount will keep me happy for a very long long time. This was/is an amzing grow Be IRIE, that is a huge as plant and that Pepermint mmmmm mmm goo-ood.

OK, one more down two to go... Patti ( White Rhino) was chopped yesterday and is now hanging.. I would have to guess at a 30-40 % Amber, she was @ day 74 of 12/12.. She is pretty damn solid, some rock hard golf ball nugs..:cheesygrinsmiley: ok, here she is moments before the shears got her...:yummy::ganjamon:
picresizedppday74harv.jpg

picresizedppday74.jpg

picresizedppday74topview.jpg

picresizedppharvestday74.jpg

hope you enjoy..:peace::smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

I would rep you if I could. Wendy is rockin'. Lots of golf ball sized nugz sounds great. Excellent job.

Thanks you guys for the nice words...OK, so today is day 102 of 12/12.. The mystery ( I think is Afghan) is doing really good, it is really starting to fill out and the trichs seem to be swelling a bit.. Hopefully it is a sign.. The BG is doing the same, just a bit slower..I did get rid of all the lower growth on the both of them about 10 inches up and it is going to be made into butter today..:cheesygrinsmiley: So here are the old ladies...
Bubble Gum-
picresizedbubblegumday102.jpg

Mystery ( Afghan)-
picresizedmysteryday102.jpg

:peace::yummy:

Wassup, and thank you guys for the words and reps...OK, today is day 108 of 12/12.. The mystery (afghan) is looking better and better everyday..The trichs are swelling and she is putting on some weight.. Here she is..
picresizedmagooday108.jpg

The Bubble gum...Looks like she may try to push 120 days... The trichs are swelling a bit but she still has some time left to go..
picresizedbaileyday108.jpg

Any ideas on how long these fuckers can grow for???

they are.. How long should I actually let these things go.. I think the afghan only has a few days, week at the most left...The bubble Gum may just become budder.... They are both starting to get top heavy too.. Most the branches are sagging and they have fox tails growing out of fox tails.. I did give them a good flushing last week..:cheesygrinsmiley: My new babies want that space and the MH..

Back
Top Bottom