Finally, another Berry grow

wow mate i don t see mine being that size in another 20 days im stunned they are awsome mate well done + reps for the white russians lol.........be lucky weedtastic

Dont worry bro, they will get fat eventually. U can see my first batch grown to full maturity in the second link in my signature. U are in for a fun ride for sure!

So I took a few new pics...

rsz_p8050012.jpg

rsz_p8050013.jpg

rsz_p8050014.jpg

rsz_p8050015.jpg

These are pics of the plants/clones I have vegging now.
rsz_p8050016.jpg

rsz_p8050017.jpg

These are 4 more WR seeds I got back from a friend...hopefully I will get a male(not kill it before I need it) that I can cross with the best WR pheno clone.

rsz_p8050018.jpg

rsz_p8050019.jpg

Some pics of my other vegging clones...4 of them are of good WR phenos, the other 2 are crosses that have weak genetics(took 2 clones from each of the WR phenos)...u can see that my cat has been jumping over the 3 foot barrier and has been eating the fan leaves. I gottta figure out a way to get him to stop.

What happened with Mr. Crispy Leaf in the last shot? at least the top looks healthy.

Now that first pic looks yummy. I'm inexperienced but it appears to be about right for the picking. How much longer until "chop time"?

Looks great berry, that first bud shot u took looks nice.Clones look nice too.

Sorry guys, been kind of lazy lately so sorry for the no updates. But I did get some pics today on day 61...they are looking good other than the fact that I ended up burning the shit out of the plants. Oh well, they will turn out fine, I am thinking about not even using nutes next run till like half way through flowering just to see how they turn out. But anyways, here are the pics snapped today.

rsz_p8190004.jpg

rsz_p8190005.jpg

rsz_p8190006.jpg

rsz_p8190007.jpg

rsz_p8190008.jpg

rsz_p8190009.jpg

Those are all that are left...I cut one on day 55, it is dry and curing. Some has been smoked, the high is great, lasting a long time and it is a hard head stone. Cant wait to see how it turns out after the curing.

rsz_p8190010.jpg

Here are the babys for the next run. I said fuck the heat issue and have been keeping the door closed so the damn cats can't get in there and eat them and they are actually finally making good progress. Im gonna cut an intake and outtake through the wall so there will be good ventillation in the closet if I shut the door.

Thats all for now folks, hope everyone keeps tuning in.

Berry out :allgood:

hi mate you mentioned earlier you where gonna try next grow using only nutes half way into flower i did this in my current grow besides a little seaweed extract early on and epsom salts twice i also used grow nute rite up to week 7 to keep the leaves nice and green i used max strength nute for the 2nd time last nite so ill have to wait and see how its looking on lights on this morning (nail bitting time lol) if you wanna break down of my nute schedule giz a shout althou your plants burnt sure do look nice and your veg room is looking real nice can t wait for you to cross one of the russians and see how that works out perhaps when im more experienced ill have a go too lol great grow mate and many more to come ill stay tuned.............be lucky weedtastic

Yo weedtastic, thanks for tuning back in. Sorry guys for the lack of updates, I went on vacation and left my camera at my friends house. I just got it back in the mail, but in the week that I didn't have it I had to cut all the plants. I have three plants curing in jars and 3 are still drying. I will take pics of the buds to complete this journal.

I am thinking about ordering some seeds to put down. Anyone have some recommendations? I was thinking AK-47, Sensi Star or Big Bud to name a few. I might get 2 different packs and try some breeding with them.

I bought a new veg light for my current babies. I got a set-up with 4 t5 tubes, gives out a great amount of light over a wide area. I am having some problems with my vegging plants, some of them are flowering but they are under 24 hours of light. Im not sure what the cause of this is but its very wierd. Its ok though, the plants will be flowered soon anyway.

OMG you have to get burmese kush i have read alot about it and have always wanted it since seeing it in high times "the legand of the burmese" there is one huy here that has a journal is suppose to be some serious SH!T

Ok, so the final weight is in. I had 7 plants and thought i would get 10-12 oz. I actually got right around 15. 411g's and thats after I took probably 14g's out of random jars as they were curing. I am incredibly surprised with this result since the plants were in 3 gallons and not 5's, and I burnt them to hell and back with nutes and temps(85-90 most of the time during flowering.) I think the main reason for this is the vertically hung light. I pulled .685g's/watt with this 600 this run(7 plants), when my last grow was with a 1000w and I only got .48g's/watt with 14 plants(480g's.) I can't wait for this next grow cause I think the temps will be lower and I am using bigger pots and less nutes. I will post some pics of cured buds later tonight or tomorrow.

Ok, so the final weight is in. I had 7 plants and thought i would get 10-12 oz. I actually got right around 15. 411g's and thats after I took probably 14g's out of random jars as they were curing. I am incredibly surprised with this result since the plants were in 3 gallons and not 5's, and I burnt them to hell and back with nutes and temps(85-90 most of the time during flowering.) I think the main reason for this is the vertically hung light. I pulled .685g's/watt with this 600 this run(7 plants), when my last grow was with a 1000w and I only got .48g's/watt with 14 plants(480g's.) I can't wait for this next grow cause I think the temps will be lower and I am using bigger pots and less nutes. I will post some pics of cured buds later tonight or tomorrow.

40% more bud for your light in a hard luck grow. Impressive demonstration of vertical bulb utility. With easier conditiions I predict wonderful results . +rep and thankyou :nicethread:

Excellent grow!!
Those are some beautiful plants for sure. I am also just starting a batch of Serious WR along with some Sensi Skunk#1.

I Watched Weedtastic's grow as well as this one , man am I excited to say the least. Very impressive grows both of you.

My spot is a tad height restricted and was thinking topping may buy me a few inches in the end and help with bushing. I may top then start 12/12 at about 12" or so, have not completely figured that one out yet.

I am looking forward to hearing you're smoke reports on the different harvest days, I have read quite a bit on this strain and a few guys have reccomended 70 days as the best, but I think you're test will answer that question for many of us.

On you're BB cross what strain of BB did you use? I have two packs of DP BB but after my Blue moonshine experience I am afraid to put any DP plants in my grow with anything else near by. Th BM was great but constant banana plucking and seeded up bud was a real pisser.

Congrats on a great grow!!:cheer:

Excellent grow berry... interesting use of that cool tube aye?

you gonna do that again next time?, i have just about the same tent as well is that like 39''x39''??

+rep

Back
Top Bottom