Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

Wicked update trig grimace and Oregon's have come along since last pics, looking awesome! Love the leaf pics too bro, not very often seen but great to help with a true appreciation of the strains and the way they look :)

Always good updates mate!
KJC420

Thanks for swingin by! I love looking at the lines on my leaves and I agree, an often overlooked aspect of a plant's beauty!

Trig

Just tuned in on this and I'm loving the show, your plants look incredible:thumb:

What size are those pots in your greenhouse?

Thanks PGR! There's still more to come! The greenhouse pots are 75g for the most part with a couple 50's and a couple 100's scattered in there also. Switching to all 50's next year. Similar performance to the 75's and the 100's but so much less work and money with soil, nutes, water etc. Happy Growing!

Trig

Update Time

Things are starting to get extra busy inside and out in our neck of the woods. The indoor setup is transitioning to accommodate some genetics that we've been holding back as well as some new cuts that are on order.

The monsters in the GH are all just that, monsters! lots of bracing and staking as we finish out the home stretch.

Here's some eye candy...

First, Crown Royal
g70.JPG

Ripped Bubba Kush
f149.JPG

Franks Gift
d127.JPG
e46.JPG
h74.JPG

BlueberryxWhite Widow nug
c198.JPG

Our Pride and Joy...DJ Short Blueberry. Really no substitute for the beauty of these genetics IMO. A true classic.
image566.jpeg
image565.jpeg
IMG_153517.JPG
i29.JPG

That's it for today!

Trig

Trig's.
Cot Damn!
I am speechless.:adore:
You should invite The strain hunters to your grow. fo real
They could do a 2 hour documentary on your girls.:high-five:
No bullsh*&. I am in awe with the fruits of your labor.:circle-of-love:
Gosh I wish 420 magazine held a member meet in a mj friendly state so we could all share the love with each other.:passitleft:
The DJ short tree?? Forking wicked! I can smell her ass from here!:trance:
Ok, Im gonna jump off your jock for a moment.:rofl: But seriously incredible grow my bro.
Please please accept + reps. Totally awesome. You my friend were born to do this.
Stage out.:surf:

Trig's.
Cot Damn!
I am speechless.:adore:
You should invite The strain hunters to your grow. fo real
They could do a 2 hour documentary on your girls.:high-five:
No bullsh*&. I am in awe with the fruits of your labor.:circle-of-love:
Gosh I wish 420 magazine held a member meet in a mj friendly state so we could all share the love with each other.:passitleft:
The DJ short tree?? Forking wicked! I can smell her ass from here!:trance:
Ok, Im gonna jump off your jock for a moment.:rofl: But seriously incredible grow my bro.
Please please accept + reps. Totally awesome. You my friend were born to do this.
Stage out.:surf:

Stage!
Humbled by your comments, thank you very much! I certainly didn't do any of this without help! My wife and a core group of friends and even some of our patients have put countless hours into these ladies. It's been a lot of work but when you start with good genetics, stay committed and get blessed with LOTS and LOTS of luck, you sometimes have a year like we are having. I'd love it if Arjan and the boys came out! haha

As far as that blueberry goes, I see it everyday and still haven't wrapped my head around it. Even trying to be objective as possible I end up being like "Yeah, that b*tch is the bomb!" Very fortunate to get a keeper pheno like that from a seed pack.

There are some folks in my area that are attempting to organize a "Cup" to be hosted on our side of the state. Be cool if 420Mag stepped up and sponsored! We could all meet up and swap stories and burn a few down!

Thanks again for the love man. That's what it's all about in the end!

Trig

Beautiful brother. Just beautifully.
Hope your enjoying the married life.
Happy daze Bubba.

DK! Thanks buddy, it's coming along! Loving the married life my dude! She's my best friend and the keel that keeps this guy sailing straight. Couldn't find a better one if I tried. Have a great weekend bro

Trig

Beautiful pictures of the greenhouse trees Triggle. The bud pics are pretty enough to be in a strain book. What are Frank's Gift genetics, some God's Gift in it? Those are happy plants producing kick a** looking buds. Good vibes all around going on up your way.:Namaste:

Thanks for the love! We are happy with it for sure! Franks is a long line but it's easily searched if you want to look at the lineage. Second-hand communication has told me that they tried to select for the CBD traits from a haze and the skunk/fuel from a Chem Dawg and skunk variety...it's really just a witches brew that worked out in my opinion but it's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom