Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

re: Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

Keen to watch the show, cheers Triggle!! Some awesome strains you have on the go bro hey :)

:thumb: good on ya mate!
KJC420

Stoping by to say high. hope All is well brother.
Happy daze.

Sup DK!? Things are good man just super busy right now and been on the coast fishing the last few days. I'll throw up an update later today. How you doin?

Keen to watch the show, cheers Triggle!! Some awesome strains you have on the go bro hey :)

:thumb: good on ya mate!
KJC420

KJC thanks buddy this years garden is a lot of fun!!!Thanks for the rep points too my dude! Things are about to get real busy around here haha. Looking good over your way too, good luck with the King Tut!!!

Trig

No worries and thanks :) Yeah the garden looks super fun! I'm really keen to see the northwreck come along, I grew Trainwreck myself and I really loved it! Really cool stuff you've got going on here mate, I myself would love to cross and refine a couple of strains for myself. Watching it all happen first hand on here is worth twice it weight in gold for learning, so my friend, I thank you! Ha ha :)

Cheers Trig!
KJC420

Full Disclosure:

The woman commonly and affectionately referred to as "The wife" is actually my fiance and we are getting married in about 9 days! Boom. These are exciting times both in our family and in the garden, however my 420Mag game is suffering due to the busy schedule, please forgive me!!

Heres a little update...

The clones from the greenhouse crop are doing well and about 50% of them have been put into soil:
2x-Ripped Bubba Kush
4x-Franks Gift (multiple phenos)
On the right of the following picture...

The Seedlings on the left are Grimace OG(right) and Oregon Lemons(left) from Archive Seed Bank. Super stoked on these...
IMG_082926.JPG

9 samples of the Franks Gift plants went to the lab today for qualitative analysis...at week 5 flower, we should get solid ratio numbers and hopefully we have a 2:1 or better CBD pheno on our hands...If we do, we've got the genetics saved now to keep it around :thumb:
IMG_082430.JPG

That leaves the DJ Short BB and a few more Franks in the cloner...most have rooted but still not where we want them for transplant...
IMG_083024.JPG

and THAT looks something like THIS
IMG_082237.JPG

Flower room is chugging along...had a pH dip on 2 of the Northern Wrecks that set them back a little but they're coming back nicely...lost a few choice fans but other than that and slowed bud dev for a week or so, no worries. Downside...I use LED so now all my flowering picks look like poo..2 autos are almost done and Blue Dreams really starting to put out pistils now..
image311931.jpg

On the upside...My ace broski has been dropping off heat in the interrim.
GG4 at 10 weeks soil, GG4 at 9 weeks coco, OGKB in soil, respectively.
IMG_081934.JPG
IMG_082139.JPG
IMG_082028.JPG

I'll do better next time :bigblush:

Peace,

Trig

Awesome update Trig, AND congrats on getting married soon mate, you both must be smiling ear to ear! I'm sure your plants are soaking in the positive vibes too ha ha. The roots in the cloner are funny n awesome at the same time, they need a home bro! Ha ha chuck some nutes in and mini DWC for a few weeks ha ha :)

Enjoy the big day mate! :thumb:
KJC420

Awesome update Trig, AND congrats on getting married soon mate, you both must be smiling ear to ear! I'm sure your plants are soaking in the positive vibes too ha ha. The roots in the cloner are funny n awesome at the same time, they need a home bro! Ha ha chuck some nutes in and mini DWC for a few weeks ha ha :)

Enjoy the big day mate! :thumb:
KJC420

Thanks bud, we are super happy. It's been a few years in the works but it's finally here and we're doing it big...should be lot's of fun!

Those roots were on one of the Ripped Bubbas, those things shot tap roots in the cloner in like 5 days...I did recently add some hydro nutes to the reservoir haha I thought to myself "This res could handle a big root ball...let's hydro!" haha hopefully I can shut that thing off here in a couple days and have it all in dirt.

Analytics will be done by mid-week next week so I'll likely cull a few as well once the results are in.

Great news Bubba. Garden looks like it's popping.
Gratz on the wedding brother. Reminds me do you know what kind of food destroys a woman's need for sex?
Ummn wedding cake. LOL just kidding super stoked for ya. Didn't see an invitation in my mail box tho. Just kidding again.
But really that awesome congratz again.
happy daze.
dusty.

Welcome to guambomb and glimmer! Glad to have you both in the garden! And thanks to everyone for the well wishes! DK, I should've poked one in that happy dog days card but so it goes...be there in spirit of you remember to channel your zen!

Glimmer and TV, thanks for the reps and kind words. There's some other cats on here who could teach me a thing or two still that's for sure!

If you've been following from the start then you know we were hunting some CBD phenos in the Franks Gift and........we found them! I'll be posting a full update about that soon :)

That's it for now, I'm gonna roll up a phuncky feel tip with some blue cheese and a RAW and chill.

Much love to the 420Fam!

Trig

Whats up 420 All Stars? Pretty tired but gonna drop a quick update...

The Franks Gift we are currently running is a CBD strain with about 1/4 showing the 2:1 CBD pheno. We have 9 of them going and we just ran analytics on a sample of each. We bucked the trend a bit and wound up with 5/9 CBD phenos. The other 4 will be tasty meds for sure but just not the CBD genes we were looking for.

2 of the 5 had a 2+:1 CBD:THC ratio while the other 3 were between .6 and 1.6:1 . Below is a picture of the readout from one specimen on the GCMS machine. This is a very exciting time for us as we have preserved the genetics in clones. That being said, we had such good luck, we'll likely pop more seeds too next year.
IMG_083121.JPG

Had a pH dip that I think I mentioned before but it's all settled now. 2 autos will be harvested soon and I'll update with some HQ pics.

All the rest in flower are golden and the Archive run is going strong into week 2.

These Northern Wrecks are sooooooo STINKY!!!!
And no thats not a nanner! I checked....scared me for a second, though.
IMG_084128.JPG
IMG_084026.JPG

and if you don't get down on phuncky feel tips, then you don't get down.
IMG_083724.JPG

Peace

Trig

Subby! What's up man good to hear from ya. Things definitely escalated quickly with the outdoor op! A friend recently bought a critical CO2 machine so we are going to run a bunch of it through that beast. It's gettin wild though. i'll get some more current pics up here soon from out there. Hope all is well man!

Trig

Let's update because, update. Put some more of the greenhouse clones into dirt today. and my #1 betty DJ Short BlueBerry and she is oh so sexy. Gotta be some of the prettiest morphology in the cannabis realm!

So, the ripped Bubba Kush were the first to pop roots in the EZ cloner and they have already started to ReVeg...They are the bottom 2...the top one is a non-CBD Frank's Gift that is also starting to green back up and stretch internodes.
ytreytr.jpg

50% of the CBD pheno Franks were well into bud development when we took the cuts and they will take a little more work but they are alive and they are greening back up.
bncvbnb.jpg

The Archive run is already starting to get me excited but we are still way early. Grimace OG on the right, Oregon Lemons on the left. about 12 days in soil I think but I'd have to look over my notes.
kghfghg.jpg

And then there's this beautiful, beautiful lady. Oh how I love these genes. Colors, shapes, personality.
lililil.jpg
cscscsc.jpg

Goodnight to you all.

Trig

Back
Top Bottom