Chef & His Wife's First Grow - Organic Super Soil - Strain Unknown

Looks good. What kind of SCROG are you doing,, or what kind of materials you making it from??? I love training them... not sure about the wire SCROG though.... seems like you're training them well. Good luck chef!#

Well MMM I was going to use wire. I have a section of fencing cut to fit my setup. I was going to attach to the main supports inside my grow box.

Looks like you are already training them great. A SCROG is meant to be placed around 12 inches above the plant and trained until 70-80% of the net is filled and then switch to flower and train the additional 2 weeks to fill the rest of the net. I wouldnt worry with a SCROG at this point as it wouldnt do anything for you unless you want to add it for support net.

What he said. I'd you want to learn the SCROG, chef. Check out Hunters links ;)

Well geez!!! I thought we lost you for a minute then you show up with all that beauty! I'd ask how youve been but that pretty apparent!! Great show bro/sis :)

Ok so here is a lil flower pork of our last plant we have left, #2. Hoping for a girl!!

IMAG58691.jpg

Well the count is in and it's an all male review.

We still count this as a success. With the amount of knowledge and experience from this grow that we have gained there is no way I could count this as unsuccessful or even a loss. As you can see below we had large healthy plants who's roots were extremely healthy!

We also want to put a huge shout out and major thanks to everyone. You have been a huge help and we could not have done so well without your help! If I could give you all reps I would.

But no worries. I've already got a bean germinating right now. I put it in water last night and this morning it sunk and I placed it in a wet tissue. I will share the link to the next journal as soon as I start it. I won't spoil it but there are some changes on the next grow and I think you will see the difference if you follow us there too.

Ok so now for the final pics!!

ENJOY!!

The stem to #1

IMAG58701.jpg

Show in some healthy roots on #1

IMAG58721.jpg

Root ball for #1

IMAG58741.jpg

Stem from #2

IMAG58771.jpg

#2 out of the pot!

IMAG58791.jpg

Root ball from #2

IMAG58811.jpg

The stem from the big boy #5 nice and hollow in there!

IMAG58821.jpg

#5 out the pot!

IMAG58831.jpg

The root ball from #5. I wish the picture showed how much larger the roots on #5 were from the others.

IMAG58841.jpg

Well the count is in and it's an all male review.

We still count this as a success. With the amount of knowledge and experience from this grow that we have gained there is no way I could count this as unsuccessful or even a loss. As you can see below we had large healthy plants who's roots were extremely healthy!

We also want to put a huge shout out and major thanks to everyone. You have been a huge help and we could not have done so well without your help! If I could give you all reps I would.

But no worries. I've already got a bean germinating right now. I put it in water last night and this morning it sunk and I placed it in a wet tissue. I will share the link to the next journal as soon as I start it. I won't spoil it but there are some changes on the next grow and I think you will see the difference if you follow us there too.

Ok so now for the final pics!!

ENJOY!!

The stem to #1

IMAG58701.jpg

Show in some healthy roots on #1

IMAG58721.jpg

Root ball for #1

IMAG58741.jpg

Stem from #2

IMAG58771.jpg

#2 out of the pot!

IMAG58791.jpg

Root ball from #2

IMAG58811.jpg

The stem from the big boy #5 nice and hollow in there!

IMAG58821.jpg

#5 out the pot!

IMAG58831.jpg

The root ball from #5. I wish the picture showed how much larger the roots on #5 were from the others.

IMAG58841.jpg

Shit, that sucks. But at least you learned a lot and take the positives... like the first
dish you made for a customer.... they only get better!!! I'll check out the new grow and sub up for sure... good luck. Great to see you look at the roots....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry to hear it was an "all male review".

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom