Jayson's First Grow/Seed Unknown

So I got some new pics, but it was rainy so not a lot of sun. This was the best pic I could get.
Stuff_15.jpg

If you cant see, my girl's leaves are drooping a bit. It was raining before I got a chance to get out there so would over watering probably be the problem?? Just wanna make sure shes not sick. Im headin back up there tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some more pics. I put a plastic bag over it to protect it from the rain. :straightface:

yeah its just overwatering man, things are looking good! If it was anything worse, you'd see marks on the leaves like different colors or yellowing, etc. but she's looking healthy! I'm assuming you're keeping her outside for a while then? In that case, you won't be able to determine sex until you start flowering, which means you'll have to be on a 12/12 cycle. you can always re-veg, which may be a good idea if she's your only plant and you're unsure of sex. You may be angry if she's a he!

HEy hey hey!!
Got some new pics! :D
Much better than the last ones.

Stuff_18.jpg

Stuff_20.jpg

stuff16.jpg

Stuff_19.jpg

We just added some nutes today :D So we are hoping for the best :cheer:

All right all right :cool:

Finally got some new pics up.

stuff_26.jpg

stuff_23.jpg

stuff_24.jpg

Stuff_21.jpg

Ya I know not much variety in the pics haha.

Oh and I noticed some lower leaves began turning a bit yellow

stuff_25.jpg

Stuff_22.jpg

Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

Got advice for me? Feel free to speak up :rollit:

Ms Fox: Thanks! Thanks for checkin it out :D

SouthernWeed: Ya its an affordable price and ive read its worked pretty well. And Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom