Jayson's First Grow/Seed Unknown

yes jayson chop stick works but you might want something longer (at list as high as the plant, i recommend all the way up above the top of the plant)

Ya Im probably going to look for something more permanent later, right now though im just going to tape some chop sticks together to make em taller lol :ganjamon:

But Back to business!!

Got some new pics (Again, sorry they are not incredibly awesome like some, but I got a camera phone, come on :Rasta: )

Now it is a little droopy, but I got to it when the sun was setting so im guessing thats why,

Stuff_33.jpg

Stuff_34.jpg

Stuff_31.jpg

Stuff_32.jpg

Stuff_29.jpg

Stuff_30.jpg

AND I put some chop sticks for support :slide: lol

Stuff_27.jpg

Yup Im liking it so far, coming a long very nicely, this is the last water before we transport her north. Then I can show you some of the area shes in :D (Safety first of course lol)
:smokin:

Any advice feel free to speak up :D

-Jayson :peace:

L8tnightskunk: Ya I was telling myself not to panic this time haha. And thanks :D

Pan4Gold49: Gracias Senor!!!

looking good and i know the feeling most of my pics were takin wit my camera phone my girl just got a digital camera like a week ago but the pics still look good. keep up the good work!

Gracias Senor!!! :ganjamon:

nvm just the light reflection my bad (i think sry for that again LOOKS good yo)

No. your right, The ones at the bottom are yellow. But im not sure if it was burn or they just died because. :ganjamon: And Thanks Bro!

And fluroman, ill be sure to check that out bro!!

NO!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!

So Im going back north tomorrow, so I went to pick my plant up and leave it in my car for the night then drive home tomorrow.
So I get to it.
AND SOMEONE CUT IT!!!!!!
A CLEAN CUT!!!!

Theres nothing left but a stem......

Sorry bad lighting, you have to focus to see it

Sad2.jpg

Sad_3.jpg

I just wanna know, Is there any chance for it to grow back?

Back
Top Bottom