This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

If Anyone Could Step By Step Help Me Remember How To Upload Pictures in The 2014 Journal I Have Yet To Start,That Would Be MOST HELPFUL!!!It Is September 28th 2014,If I Get Any In,It Will Be With YOUR HELP.I Only Have The Very Beginning Of 2014,And Now ,Right Before Harvest!!!We Harvest Within The Week,SO PLEASE LEAD ME DOWN THE PATH TO WISDOM ON THIS..."PLEASE!!!"

To create a New Grow Journal go to this forum and at the bottom left click "Post New Thread"

Journals in Progress

Here is the template for a Grow Journal

How to Make a Grow Journal

Here is everything you should need to know to upload and post full size photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Have a good day!

Yeah James, we're waiting to see these monsters. Oh how I love harvest season, just smoked more finger hash :bongrip:

It is good to see this one show up on the thread list again :peace:

well?

My Dear Friends,I had Thought That I Would Be Able Too Contribute A Garden Diary This Year,BELIEVE ME,I WANTED TOO!!!:high-five:But Yarrow Has Taken A Turn For The Worse(I DID NOT BELIEVE IT COULD GET WORSE,BOY GOD SURE LET ME KNOW THINGS CAN BE WORSE!!!),Yarrow Weighs 90LBS ATM.She Eats But Throws It Up After A Few Hours(NO NUTRITION THIS WAY),The FOOLS Finally Put Her Back On TPN,The Nutrient Fluid That Keeps Her Alive.I Must Say I Am Fairly Pissed That They Ever Pulled It From Her At All!!!They Pulled It For A Whole Year(DURING WHICH TIME HER BODY CONSUMED IT'S SELF),Due To The Erroneous Thought By Her MD(FAMILY DOCTOR),That The TPN Was Causing Her To Clot?!?! The Stanford Doctors When They Heard This Were Fairly Besides Them Selves!!!So One Whole Year Of Starving With Out It,They Put Her Back On,But It May Be Too Little Too Late.She Gets 2,000 Calories Per Bag,But Because She Cannot Digest Food Normally,She Probably Wont Gain Much Weight.It Would Be A Different Story Had They Left Her On The TPN,For The Year They Took Her Off.Makes Me Want To Explode Sometimes!!!So ALL, I Have Been 100% Taking Care Of Her,We Have Already For 2014 Spent 5 Months Total At Stanford,All One Month Intervals In Our Life.But I Do Not Begrudge The Fact,We Celebrated Our 20th Anniversary,And Are On To 21!!!Please Forgive My Inadequacies In Completing,Or Ever Even Starting A Journal,I Must Appear The Biggest Flake,But On My Honor A A Marine,I Swear To You That All I Have Said Is True,And Would Stand Before GOD Too Prove It.I Love You All,Please Forgive The FALLACY Of A 2014 Garden Report.Until Things Take A Positive Direction With Yarrow,I Will Not Get Peoples Hopes Up For A Journal That Never Materializes(SORRY!!!), But On My Honor,If I Can Do One For 2015,I Will.The 2014 Harvest Was Great Until My Landlord Who By The Way Convinced Me To Even Do A Garden This Year,Because He Said As A GOOD Friend(PUKE),He Would Be There To Help If I Needed Him.Well Yarrow Had To Go Into The Hospital From The Middle Of August To Mid September,When I Got Home(MIND YOU I HAD DONE ALL THE GARDEN UP TO THIS POINT),I Had Him Take Over The Watering And Fertilizing Regime,Hence When I Returned,He Had Convinced Him-Self That HE HAD CREATED THE GARDEN AND ALL IT'S 1/4thQP Top Colas.REALITY,HE JUST FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTIONS.But When I Got Back,He Would Not Let Me Dry My Buds In My Domicile(RED FLAG #1),He Would Not Allow Me To See My Herb As It Dried In His Garage(RED FLAG #2),Then Had A Flip Out Because I Told Him It Pretty Much BS That I Paid For The Garden,Paid The Workers To Harvest The Garden,And Thought The Garden Was Mine.Well He Told Me That Before I Saw One Bud Of My Medicine,I Had To Agree To Pay Him &10,000 For His Month Of Gardening, As Well As All The Time His Workers And Wife,And Him(MAKES ME FRIGGING SICK,ASSHOLE!!! SORRY FOR THE CURSING,I KNOW A KNIGHT OF THE REALM SHOULD NOT SWEAR,BUT I JUST COULD NOT HELP IT,PLEASE FORGIVE ME.I Was In Shock!!!I Would NEVER DO WHAT HE DID TO ME,EVER,MY HONOR WOULD NOT PERMIT IT!!!I Thought That Since He Offered To Help Out As A Friend,That Is What HE Meant(SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER,I HAVE BEEN BITCHING ABOUT HIM FOR YEARS NOW!!!But I Thought Maybe He Was Trying To Make Up Some Karmic Brownie Points By Helping Two People That Really Needed His Help. But NO,The Master Manipulator Strikes Again!!!We Had Words,And He Brought Down Bin After Bin Of Undried,Still In The Container Herb.That Was A Real Problem Getting It Seperated,And The Other Half Of My Herb Was Either, TOO DRIED OUT,BECAUSE THE FOOL TRIED TO FLASH DRY THEM WITH ELECTRIC HEATERS AND DEHUMIDIFIERS(LUCKILY THERE WAS ENOUGH WET HERB LEFT TO FIX THINGS),But All Of My Massive Kolas,Because I Wound Up Just Growing My Kush,And My DJ-SHORT BLUEBERRY Crossed WITH MY KUSH.I Should Of Had At Least 3P'S Per Plant,But When All Was Said And Done,I Wound Up With Maybe A Third Of That!!!And Too Make Matters Worse,He Said That The Bluberry X Kush,Was Larfy And Had No Weight,Which Quite Simply Is NOT TRUE!!!I Tell You He Is An Experienced Liar,But As My Landlord,I Cannot Really Voice What I Knew Had Happened(HE RIPPED ME OFF,BECAUSE HE GOT JEALOUS AT THE AMOUNT OF HERB I GET OFF 25Plants,AND HE TOOK CREDIT FOR THE SIZE OF THE MEDICINE KOLAS,SAYING TO ME,THAT IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIM,THE KOLAS WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE SO WELL,HE SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT HE WAS FOLLOWING MY RECIPE,NOT HIS!!!!)I Would Have Been Flipped Out If I Came Home,And There Was Anything Less Than The Size Of The KOLAS We Got,It Would Have Meant He Did Not Listen.But That Is The Problem When Wise Men Come Bearing Gifts,BEWARE!!!So All In All,He Screwed Me.I Have Tried Since 2006 To Show This Man How To Grow,I Have Given Him Twice Now 25 Plants From My Stock To Get Him A Garden Started.I Usually Give Him At Least Some Of My Extras After I Have Transplanted What I Want.You Know What,He Has Screwed Up Everything From Seeds(HE SAYS HE CANNOT SEEM TO GERMINATE CANNABIS SEEDS PROPERLY,AND THEY ALL DIE(HE OVER WATERS,BUT WILL NOT HEAR ME WHEN I TELL HIM THAT HIS SEEDLINGS/PLANTS TOO,NEED TO GO FROM WET TO DRY,THEN WATER AGAIN AFTER THEY DRY,HE KEEPS THEM WET,WHICH IS WHY HIS SEEDLINGS TAP OFF,AND WHY HE HAS SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PLANTS I ALREADY STARTED FOR HIM!!!)I Will NEVER Accept His So Called Help Again!!!I Am Sure A Lot Of You Probably Wonder Why I Just Do Not Completely Verbally Chastise Him For What He Did To Me This Year,Or I Am Sure Some Of You Wonder Why I Just Do Not Go After Him And Kick His Butt?!?! Like I Said Before,He Is The Land Lord,And Could Kick Me Out,And If I Went After Him Physically,I Know Of Only One Way To Fight,And That Is To End It As Quickly As Possible,I Do Not Wish To Kill The Man,Nor Perhaps Pull One Of His Eyes Out.When I Engage In Hand To Hand,I Do Not Look For A Knock Out,Something In My Brain Takes Over,And I Either Try To Kill Or Maim Or Both.So That Is Not A Good Idea,I Believe!!!Anyways,Lesson Finally And Completely Learned About The Land Lord,I WILL NEVER "EVER" WORK WITH HIM AGAIN!!!YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!I Hope ALL OF MY FINE FRIENDS ON HERE HAD WONDERFUL HARVESTS,I FEEL LIKE A SHILL OVER THIS YEAR,LAST YEAR SUCKED TOO!!! But To My Self And Yarrow(IF WE CAN),I Plan On Having A Bumper Harvest This Year,I Am Gonna Of Course Use My Kush,And I Have Some Seeds I Would Like To Purchase,I Have Heard, I Believe, From Ser DPP, That There Is Someone Named Herbie That Is Reputable,SER DPP,If You Could Help Me Contact This Person,Or Dispensary,Or Any Of My Other Family On Here,Point Me In The Right Direction,I Would Be Most Grateful!!!SER JAGA I MISS OUR REPORTS ON THE REALM!!! SER BUCKSHOT,IT IS ALWAYS TOUCHING TO YARROW AND MY SOULS WHEN WE HEAR FROM YOU,YOU TOO CHOP BRO!!!! Ser Relaxed LESTER,Tell Me All Is Well With You As Well.My Liegelord KingJohnC,I Have Been Away On Familial Problems,But Would Love To Rejoin The Community With Everyones Blessing!!!Conradino23,I Know You Not,But Would Like Nothing Better Than To Give You A Full Journal!!!And All My SER'S That I Have Not Mentioned,I Am Still Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch,If You'll Have Me.And To All My Friends That Are Not Ser's,My Loyalty To All Of You Is Forever Unflagging.Ser Closet Farmer,Do You Still Grace These Pages?If All Who Know Me Could Write Me Back(I KNOW WHERE THE F>CK Have I Been,But It Would Truly Be Appreciated.I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!FROM THE BOTTOM AND TOP OF MY HEART!!!Take Care,Sincerely Lord Commander Of The Knights Watch,JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

Well James that was a tough read... much tougher to have lived through it. I truly hope the New Year is a good one for both of you

Buck

You have had a very trying year JamesTheGreen, we know where your time must be spent and look forward perhaps another Garden Diary by JTG when you are able. Happy New Year JamesTheGreen and Yarrow!

You do what you need to for Yarrow & your self our friend.... I hope Yarrow responds in leaps & bounds & 2015 turns out to be the best yet ! :peace:

Thanks Relaxed Lester And Chop Bro!!!Thanks For Understanding,And Being There Spiritually For Me.Thanks To All That Are Sending Positive Energy Our Way,Lord Knows We Need It!!! If I Do Not Write Your Name In My Posts,Like Closet Farmer,BAR,SoilGirl,Although I Did Hear From Happy Kitty!!!:high-five:I have Not Said Hello To Enough Of You In So Many Months,I Have Forgotten Alot Of Names That Are Not Directly In Front Of Me.I Would Remember Said Person,Our Conversations ETC!!!But After Being Gone Intermitantly For A Year,PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK ON PEOPLES NAMES I DO NOT REMEMBER,BUT REMEMBER THE PEOPLE!!!Gonna Have To Try And Remember More Names.See What Worry,Sickness And Sheer Drop Offs The Cliff Of Life I Have Taken Over The Past Year,I Just Hope Y'all Understand!!!:circle-of-love:Please Write Me Back,And For Those That I Remember But Cannot Put A Name Too,Forgive Me,And Give It To Me One More Time,Or I Guess I Could Just Look At Old Posts And Get Them Together My Self.But ALL HELP Would Be Appreciated. Oh Yes The Name Sphinx I Just Remembered!!! And Icemud As Well!!!Well With A Little Help,It Will All Come Back,SINCERELY, JamesThe Green,LORD COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH!!!

Lord Commander Of The Knights Watch JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

I will not comment on such flagrant actions as your landlord has displayed but will give all the spiritual support I can muster up for you & Yarrow. I know nothing I type can really ease your pain but just know that 420 Magazine will always be here for you whether your Journaling or not.

We love you... Sincerely, Broke Ass Reg

Can you post a link? You know how lazy we get.

So nice to hear from you James:circle-of-love:
It would be wonderful to see you back on here a lil more ,I hope Yarrow is doing well and look forward to seeing your new garden :thumb:
I think last time you was about you mentioned that you had to change location ,,Bless you mate an Yarrow Love from me an paddi:hug::amen:

Back
Top Bottom