Emergency ASA Meeting in L.A. for Medical Marijuana Saturday!

i just contacted asa about the phone trees and introduced them to the idea of using a phone system to dial out to all members on the list when a co-op gets raided instead...the co-op will call a toll free number, enter a pin number to identify them, the system then calls everyone with a pre-recorded message saying, "a co-op is being raided/robbed...the address is 420 high st"...the pin number tells the system which co-op it is so it can relay the proper address...hundreds of calls can be made in minutes... this could be MUCH more effective and cheaper than installing phone trees...ana from asa replied and said she loved the idea but needs help finding the right system...pretty standard for any telemarketing firm...maybe you guys can help her find the right model...

her email address is ana@safeaccessnow.org

Re: Asa

I agree all too often the motivated people show up to an event ready to burn an oz on city halls steps, and that makes us look worse...like the stereotypes movies and media use. I'm all for action, but calculated calls to voted officials and peaceful gatherings do much more to help the cause. Remember this is a voter initiative (prop 215) Remind them that WE Vote!

I commend this agressive, proactive chain of thought!

Good luck to you all! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

<<2) An undercover DEA Agent attempted to sign up as a patient at TH Caregivers. He did not have a doctor's recommendation. When asked to leave he radioed officers saying that he was being attacked and officers came immediately.>>

This kind of unethical tactic is what needs to come to light. I'm a Californian living on the East Coast for a couple years, but dying to move home. I wonder if the coops have cameras that could document this type of silliness. With the internet as a platform, a video of this cops actions would help the cause by showing the truth about how the authorities are acting.

I think 2/3 of the nation saw the DEA fool shoot himself in the foot. I think it would make the news if this cops lying action was captured on tape.

My thoughts are with you guys, I wish I was there to help

SONIQ420

soniq420 said:
<<2) An undercover DEA Agent attempted to sign up as a patient at TH Caregivers. He did not have a doctor's recommendation. When asked to leave he radioed officers saying that he was being attacked and officers came immediately.>>

This kind of unethical tactic is what needs to come to light. I'm a Californian living on the East Coast for a couple years, but dying to move home. I wonder if the coops have cameras that could document this type of silliness. With the internet as a platform, a video of this cops actions would help the cause by showing the truth about how the authorities are acting.

I think 2/3 of the nation saw the DEA fool shoot himself in the foot. I think it would make the news if this cops lying action was captured on tape.

My thoughts are with you guys, I wish I was there to help

SONIQ420

Thats what I was waiting to hear, what happened to THC's security footage?

Pinch said:
I commend this agressive, proactive chain of thought!

Good luck to you all! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:
I am very happy to see that we are reaching groups all over, Berkley should be very nice this time of year and I hear most everone is kind. We here at the trenches like to hear your support. Peace
-MickaelBee:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom