End of 2013 led

I recommend either the Lush or Diamond series because they are sponsors for the forums so you would be showing support, getting yourself an led and offering other members feedback on the product.

We sell Advanced LED on our website, just sold a unit to another member within this past week. Contact us if you're interested ;)

I do like the looks of lush just not the price and advanced looks interesting and better prices but I dont mind so much paying for results and with not many reviews and their prices so low I feel like if they could really give the same results with such a lower price they would be blowing up and you would hear about them everywhere.

Also company who makes the sol led light says that a third party did a side by side and beat both diamond series and grow-pro

Also company who makes the sol led light says that a third party did a side by side and beat both diamond series and grow-pro

Sales talk, take it with a pinch of salt :thumb:

Do a good search on the forums on LED grows of various makes before departing with several hundred dollars...

Back
Top Bottom