Enzymes or H202, or both?

RedZedHead

From my understanding, both plant enzymes and h202 (Hydrogen Peroxide) help in the process of keeping bacteria levels safe and to clear dead roots and material from the res.

So I have flying skull z7 plant enzymes, but I also read about the beneficial uses of hydrogen peroxide. I added them both to my res. 20ml of 3% H202 for each 5-gallon bucket and 2.5 ml of each part of z7 into each bucket.

I hear some people use hygrozyme. All three seem like they do the same thing. Am I potentially overdoing it by using both hydrogen peroxide and enzymes? What do you guys think? Grow on Blaze on :blunt:
1588765133482.png
1588765268583.png

H202 and z7 are about as opposite as u can get

Hydrogen Peroxide works in direct conflict with Z7 and will stop Z7 from doing its job. Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorine, Colloidal Silver and other sanitizing products do way more harm than good unless yer just cleaning

Hydrogen Peroxide is a good sanitizer for cleaning tanks, pipes, and pots between harvests but using it in the water while the plants are growing can be detrimental to the roots

I use Hydroguard and Z7. I can get by with using either by itself but like the protection of the Hydroguard against root rot with rez temps of 78°F(personal experience), and the Z7 just makes it so much easier to clean out the buckets.

H202 and z7 are about as opposite as u can get

Hydrogen Peroxide works in direct conflict with Z7 and will stop Z7 from doing its job. Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorine, Colloidal Silver and other sanitizing products do way more harm than good unless yer just cleaning

Hydrogen Peroxide is a good sanitizer for cleaning tanks, pipes, and pots between harvests but using it in the water while the plants are growing can be detrimental to the roots
To build off that, what should I use for my soil plants? more z7? I haven't added h202 or z7 to my soil plants, but I definitely need to break down old roots in that soil.

Back
Top Bottom