Ethos Genetics

Never tried them.

just my 2 cents if I’m spending that much on seeds (and I do). I want to make sure I get the genetics from the source.

if you want chem look at lucky dog (skunkVA) or top Dawg seeds. If you want blue berry go to dj short...

The ethos stuff looks beautiful but I can only find breeder photos.

good luck in your decision. I don’t think you can go wrong with what ever route you go down

silver

Never tried them.

just my 2 cents if I’m spending that much on seeds (and I do). I want to make sure I get the genetics from the source.

if you want chem look at lucky dog (skunkVA) or top Dawg seeds. If you want blue berry go to dj short...

The ethos stuff looks beautiful but I can only find breeder photos.

good luck in your decision. I don’t think you can go wrong with what ever route you go down

silver
Like you I'm a seed junkie !!! probably have enough seed to last my live _peace their strain DO look very goood their "inzane in the membrane" look all-some But Out of Stock ( It's a massive yielding stativa)

The problem with high seed prices. It is hard to understand if they are priced high because they are worth it. Or they are high priced because no one will every buy a second pack of seeds.

For me there are plenty enough high priced seeds from breeders I know that I don't need to risk dealing with unknown breeders. Looks like they are priced higher than DNA genetics. I don't believe their seeds are better. I could be wrong

very true - did take a change on "5 Star (Thia, Afghan, Packastain) and direct strain from Mass Medical which is based on the strain line on their Star Pupil (was in High Time some years ago) DNA great stuff also !!!!

The problem with high seed prices. It is hard to understand if they are priced high because they are worth it. Or they are high priced because no one will every buy a second pack of seeds.

For me there are plenty enough high priced seeds from breeders I know that I don't need to risk dealing with unknown breeders. Looks like they are priced higher than DNA genetics. I don't believe their seeds are better. I could be wrong
ever hear of " In House Genetics "? great genetics check out their "sugar Cane" have 6 ready to go

have been looking at their strains - but expensive and have found a "bank" that sells 6 seeds for $100.00 that better than $200.00 + for their strains. Just wan to see if anyone has grown any of their strains ? top dollar for top strains ?
Yep I have grown a few of the strains to me they were ok but no wow factor in quality or yield. ....

Yep I have grown a few of the strains to me they were ok but no wow factor in quality or yield. ....
Agree !! when they say "beast, high yielder, ect" questionable _ I have their Banger Pack (high yielders) and out of 6 seeds 3 no germination - and "Memberberry not that "great" but "Skunk Hero" can live up to their high yielder being it's a indica dominate plant have "Big D Energy" (liac Diesel x mandarin sunset) left ( 6 seeds hop at least 1 germinates !!!!) E have you looked at In House Genetics ? if not consider their "Sugar Cane" (slurricane x platium) they base many of their strains on these two strains

My run from Ethos. Excellent genetics. Plants are very rich in terpene profiles. I did not find the declared high THC, but in sufficient quantity for a smoker. There was no plant with a penchant for hermi

IMG_20201214_230327.jpg

IMG_20201214_230034.jpg

IMG_20201214_230016.jpg

IMG_20201214_225745.jpg

IMG_20201214_225726.jpg

IMG_20201214_225649.jpg

IMG_20201214_225631.jpg

IMG_20201214_225309.jpg

IMG_20201214_225234.jpg

IMG_20201214_225215.jpg

WOW -I'm running Big D Engery - wedding cake - Velvet orange underground and super hero skunk - just ran memmbery. can't say anything about their genetics Glad some place sell 1/2 packs for $60.00 !!! great grow you grow is a very good reference of Ethos Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bid D is Lilac Diesel and Mardian cookie Out of all which is your favor-o-rid

Back
Top Bottom