Ever been paid in Bud?

myke

Well i have recently. I helped someone move yesterday and was givin this fat ass bud, about 8grams, for my assistance. I was told this was some fire bud. Ive heard that many of times and the only real way is to smoke it and see for yourself. I get home, and this bud smells fucking tasty, roll a j up and take my business outside, all this while i got the damn hiccups that i cant get rid of. So i say fuck it and decided to smoke while i had the hiccups. I smoke half this joint and i didnt even get buzzed. So i thought, "must be the hiccups", so i go inside and finally get rid of them.

Now, hiccup-less, I walk back outside, light that bitch back up, take 2 hits and i had to sit down. "He wasnt lying, this is some fire-ass bud" i said to myself. Man, i smoked the rest of it and i was fucking toasted. I slept real good last night. This is top-shelf than the regular shit i usually get. I cant wait till i get home tonight and fire up that bong with this shit. MMmmm, MMMmm.....

When I was in college I worked for a guy remodeling a house. He paid me at a rate of half an ounce an hour. He was charging ten dollars an ounce which worked out to five dollars an hour. I tuned around and sold it to another guy for twenty five dollars an ounce and he took it to Fairchild Air Force Base and sold it for fifty dollars an ounce. Worked out well for us all. At that time you could buy commercial weed for ten dollars an ounce and high quality bud for fifty. I not only had good bud to smoke but made decent money for a college student in the seventies. Went well until my friend went to jail for murder. Had to testify at his trial, but that's another story.

tommysmokes said:
When I was in college I worked for a guy remodeling a house. He paid me at a rate of half an ounce an hour. He was charging ten dollars an ounce which worked out to five dollars an hour. I tuned around and sold it to another guy for twenty five dollars an ounce and he took it to Fairchild Air Force Base and sold it for fifty dollars an ounce. Worked out well for us all. At that time you could buy commercial weed for ten dollars an ounce and high quality bud for fifty. I not only had good bud to smoke but made decent money for a college student in the seventies. Went well until my friend went to jail for murder. Had to testify at his trial, but that's another story.

dude i wanna hear the story

I run a drive thru daiquiri store in Texas. People always offer bud as a tip. Most of the time its just dirt, but every now and then I get a gram of some nug.

Hell its almost a currency between me and my boys. We trade and sell shit for bud sometimes. I sold my old dvd player for a 1/2. It helps everyone. I got rid of something that would just set around the house, and got some weed.

i know a guy who works at a gas station and gives you free gas if you smoke him up

that seems like an invaluable resource with gas prices the way they are.

I have, thats how I got the bag I have right now. I kept my friend out of jail a few weeks ago by payin the rest of his fine. He told me he'd pay me back with a quarter of some fine skunk.

SlimDog53185 said:
Hell its almost a currency between me and my boys. We trade and sell shit for bud sometimes. I sold my old dvd player for a 1/2. It helps everyone. I got rid of something that would just set around the house, and got some weed.

Same here, i used to have a psp and i got and oz and a half for it, traded my ipod shuffle for and 80. I think i posted a pic of my psp and a joint one time, i bought it thinking i would use it but the shit was so expensive for it .... Last summer my buddy got into it , his dad would go to auctions in vermont and bring back like generators, chain saws , for real cheap .... Then he'd buy them for cheap, trade them to other people and make quite a bit out of the deal ....

there can only be enough room for one myke and that is i....... me and you are going to have to fight this out to the death to determine who is the man..........

hahah sorry i had to do that couldn't resist :laughtwo:

mykeo said:
there can only be enough room for one myke and that is i....... me and you are going to have to fight this out to the death to determine who is the man..........

OH SNAPS! we need a rap battle or something now! :headbanger:

there was a rap battle thread a long time ago on here, i think mykeo busted some serious rhymes back then

MR sHibbZ said:
there was a rap battle thread a long time ago on here, i think mykeo busted some serious rhymes back then

hell yeah the mental methodical mind hunter knows how to rip it not just from the bong but lyrically............

and yes me and the other myke need to box in the ring haha. :headbanger:

mykeo said:

hah, what are the chances. Maybe if i get paid in bud, then i'll box...LOL

I used to work for a guy who got medical, I did shit, like put up fences or chop fire wood, the cool part was he hated smoking alone, (and he smoked a shit load) so like every 15-20 min he would tell me to stop what I was doing and smoke a couple J's with him, then at the end of the day he would give me like a 1/4 oz. It was pretty fucking cool...

Yeah. Quarter ounce for some primo Dodger tickets and parking pass! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom