Ex-Cop Snatches Up Marijuana Web Domains

High User, As someone who has been around many blocks, many times... I do look back, it's called history, and it's supposed to help us not make the same mistakes twice LOL

Ok, I agree with that. I had to look back to say what I said, but I don't dwell on my past mistakes. Like I said I've learned and grown from them. Those times are gone and I'm a different person now. I don't let the past hold me back. I can even use those mistakes to help others now. Those lessons helped me with raising my children. While perhaps I could have chosen better words to make my point I stand behind the spirit of them.

"Those who forget the lessons of the past are bound to repeat them".

:peace:

Ok, I agree with that. I had to look back to say what I said, but I don't dwell on my past mistakes. Like I said I've learned and grown from them. Those times are gone and I'm a different person now. I don't let the past hold me back. I can even use those mistakes to help others now. Those lessons helped me with raising my children. While perhaps I could have chosen better words to make my point I stand behind the spirit of them.

"Those who forget the lessons of the past are bound to repeat them".

High User, I, too, believe in the spirit of your words... I just don't see that spirit in any of Kevin's posts.

High User, yeah I guess you're right in one thing....maybe I was trying to promote my 15 minutes of fame, but the way I look at it who wouldn't? But yeah, you're right shame on me. My intentions for posting here was more about the marijuana cause for prop 19 though. Of course, it will be hard for me to prove that up but yeah....I am past it now and trying to do more for the cause. Oh and yeah, I would definitely donate..in-fact that is me through and through...I am a firm believer in giving back...
I am sorry if I offended you with my poor behavior. Moving on, I wanted to say that I have met some great contacts lately and it looks as though the next marijuana campaign in CA will be bigger and better with more organization and funding.

So hopefully, we can see a change in the law for the better. Recreational marijuana is and will be come more legal as time passes by. No matter what the Federal Government says they will do to combat it's overall usage. Currently, according to their guidelines it is all illegal and they cannot even enforce it as we speak due to it being wide spread. Moreover, l would like to say this...I can promise you that no federal authority is going to drag you or me into federal court for a sack.... they would surely go broke and do not have the manpower to even think out such a thing.

Until then.....Kev

Back
Top Bottom