Expected yield for indoor plants?

RandyL

I recently got a doctors reccommendation for MMJ, and the paperwork. It was no big deal. Not as difficult as I thought it'd be.

Then I went around to 3 different dispensaries, seeing what they had, asking questions, seeing the varieties of prices, etc.

One of the things I saw a while back in an internet video was that indoor plants can make a pound of buds each. When I asked the dispensaries about expected yields, they mostly said 1/4 to 1/2 pound was more realistic.

They are probably right, but I'm not sure what to think. I'll be starting to grow MMJ soon, in dirt, no hydroponics, nothing too fancy but I'll try to get it done right. One of the shops showed me how having higher levels of CO2 helps the plants also.

Just wondering what other indoor growers think I can realistically get per plant, for weight of buds.

I recently got a doctors reccommendation for MMJ, and the paperwork. It was no big deal. Not as difficult as I thought it'd be.

Then I went around to 3 different dispensaries, seeing what they had, asking questions, seeing the varieties of prices, etc.

One of the things I saw a while back in an internet video was that indoor plants can make a pound of buds each. When I asked the dispensaries about expected yields, they mostly said 1/4 to 1/2 pound was more realistic.

They are probably right, but I'm not sure what to think. I'll be starting to grow MMJ soon, in dirt, no hydroponics, nothing too fancy but I'll try to get it done right. One of the shops showed me how having higher levels of CO2 helps the plants also.

Just wondering what other indoor growers think I can realistically get per plant, for weight of buds.

Yes 4-8 ounces is what can typically be acheived indoors with a veg period of 4-6 weeks and a 5 gallon bucket and 600watt light. . Anything more is quite impressive. If you look through my journals below in my signature you will see 4-8 ounce yielding plants in dirt indoors in a grow tent.

Back
Top Bottom