Expected Yield?

Gixxxer

Hi,

I've been following up on 420 forum for some time now, alot of excellent articles and advise here. Thanks for that :thumb:

This is my first and hopefully not last post :peace:

But I've been wondering about one thing. That is what yield one can expect given certain circumstances.

Lets say a closet grow in a 100cm x 58cm ( 0.58 m2) closet 2 meters high. There is a 400w HPS (that would be 689w pr.m2) in a cool tube attached to a carbon filter and an exhaust blower. A fan at the top circulating air, and another one outside the closet blowing fresh air into the room. Average temperature inside the closet is around 25°C.
Inside there are 3 hash plants (not sure what kind of hash plant though) and two other plants of different unknown strains. All together 5 plants. A little crowded I know :hmmmm:

There would be a separate vegetative closet. (really doesn't make a difference in this post)

GHE flora tripack nutrition is being used both in vegetative and flower (used exactly as instructed in the manual)
Flushed regularly and runoff PH monitored quite well.

My question is this.

Circa how much dried bud could one expect to get out of it each grow on average??
What would be the absolute minimum, and maximum yield for a space that small??

I know there are many factors that come into play in situations like this, thats why i ask circa.
Please don't flood my thread with followup questions :thumb:

:thumb: And thanks again guys for an EXCELLENT site :goodjob:

Hi Gixxxer.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

Sounds to me as though you recognize there are a lot of additional variables not covered and that any answer provided to your question will be WAG (wild ass guess), so I'll dispense with the usual questions, disclaimers, and caveats. To assist other members unaccustomed to converting metrics, that might like to review the set up you describe and offer their thoughts we are working with a grow area around 39 inches x 23 inches x 6.5 ft. high.

I'm going to suggest that with a limited veg period of 6 weeks or so, I would expect to pull around 45 to 60 grams minimum but not much more than 110 grams. So 1.5 to 2 oz.'s to 4 oz.'s. tops.

I hope you enjoy the site and community of members and again :welcome: to :420:

Back
Top Bottom