Experienced growing back in the game

OneHitter

Hi fellow cannabists!
I have grown cannabis among other things for 30 years but recently moved back to the U.S after being gone for 10 years.
Things have changed concerning cannabis growing and the law. Finally we are moving forward and legalizing this amazing plant.
I live in Washington where it is legal and just started growing again.
Although I have installed over 32 indoor systems ranging from 4-64 lights, I started a small 2 light garden to begin with and will be starting a journl on this site.
I look forward to learning and sharing with the members here.
Peace out.
"The grass is greener where you water it"

:welcome: OneHitter to the number 1 site for cannabis awareness! Great to have you with us and I for one am looking forward to seeing your journal. :peace:

OneHitter, I do grow. I currently have a CFL, 4 plant, soil grow about half way into flowering. I owe so much to the good people of this community! Without all the help I've received, all of my plants would have been dead long ago. :) :peace:

Cool, would love to see your grow soon.
Hey, can you help me add pics to my Grow Journal?
I added them to the Gallery but can't seem to make it work in the journal.
Read the sticky's but I'm not getting it.
Also can't find where to male a blog post on my blog to link back to the journal.
Read all the instructions but not finding that it works as the instructions says it does and I'm not even stoned.

OneHitter, not even stoned? Well, that's likely the problem! lol Once you have your photos uploaded to the gallery, and if you are certain your last step there was to click the "upload/submit" button at the very bottom, then all you should need to do is click on the camera icon on the tool bar and all of the photos you uploaded should show up. from there you should only need to click on them one at a time and they should place a link in your post. I've never done a blog. If no one who knows helps you out soon, remind me again and I'll find you the answer. Hope this is some help. :peace:

Thanks buddy. The camera icon thingy did the trick.
Sure we'll be chatting some more.
I'm going to get stoned now but here's my journal if you have time
and any suggestions to make it more interactive for member's is appreciated.

OneHitter's Fox Farm Soil Blue Dream Grow Journal - 2014

Talk soon,
OneHitter

Back
Top Bottom