New here, it's exciting! The times certainly are changing...

greener

Hello to my fellow 420 forum people! I'm greener, well actually, I'm Dave, but Dave seemed so...Dave...so I thought I choose a new growery type handle to try and fit in a bit.
I feel the time is right to put my head above ground and see what new wonders can be found here and also share what I have learned over the years on the subject of the cultivation of Cannabis.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you, I'm off to explore - where to begin????
happy daze,
greener.

:welcome: greener Dave to :420: where friendly folks congregate to help each other out. I am glad that you are here. Never to many friends you know. :thumb:

I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.

:peace: :Namaste:

knock knock knock..."Who is it? "Hey man it's me...Dave...I got the stuff...I think the cops saw me...open up..."...."Dave? Dave's not here man...."

I just had to do that. LOL

Glad to have you on board and another big :420: Welcome to you Dave!

In your leisure time, here's a couple more areas you might want to peruse through to keep updated on what's going on in the world with Cannabis laws etc. Our news team does a great job of keeping up with current events.

International Cannabis News

Medical Marijuana News

Again, welcome to the community and have fun! :welcome:

Yes I do!! I had a bit of trouble, long story, but have a new set up - nothing fancy but got some under lights right now. I'm about to begin posting a journal!

Hello to my fellow 420 forum people! I'm greener, well actually, I'm Dave, but Dave seemed so...Dave...so I thought I choose a new growery type handle to try and fit in a bit.
I feel the time is right to put my head above ground and see what new wonders can be found here and also share what I have learned over the years on the subject of the cultivation of Cannabis.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you, I'm off to explore - where to begin????
happy daze,
greener.

Here's a fun place to begin Dave!

:welcome: greenerDave :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom