Happy to be here

Cerberus

420 Member
My first grow is at the end of week 3 of flower. Im doing pretty good for my first time. (I think anyway) all are white widow autos (cks). Long time shroomery member. Not very pleased with their sister site the growery. Ive noticed a lot more people here uses cks. Im assuming they're a sponsor.
Happy to be part of the forum and excited to keep learning.

Welcome to 420,Cerberus :welcome:
We're glad you're here... how many of those ww autos are you growing?

Welcome.

Welcome to the site. I’m unfamiliar with that site your talking about, but I also was a long time member on a different site. Got sick of the bickering and 0 to no administrative actions on anything and was hard to use, came here and have been loving the atmosphere. Great people here with a lot of knowledge. :thumb:

Would love to see pictures of your setup/plants.

Start a journal and don’t forget to tag me in it so I can find it.

In the mean time drop on in at my journal located at the bottom of my post called dark Angel 2019 it’s a lil long but I would love for you to drop on in.:passitleft:

[/QUOTE
:welcome: to :420: Cerberus:passitleft:...Sorry found that funny :rofl: Uhm...you do know they're called autos for a reason right :hmmmm:
Yes, i was speaking on the life cycle not on the light schedule i was saying 3 is flowering and 3 hasnt showed preflowers and are in there veg cycle. All are on an 18/6 light schedule.
[/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl: I was just wondering :hmmmm: I knew NOTHING when I started and someone asked me about autos...I said sure I can work on 'em :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom