Happy to be here

jarheadwilbur

Hey Everyone, First time here and was linked up while looking for any correlations between mj use and the improvement of my seizure disorder. I began wondering when I started to smoke on a schedule and with only top shelf s#&t. Went twenty years and hundreds of doc visits and med changes with little result. I even checked into- on a volunteer basis, a medical research facility where seizures were induced to pinpoint the damaged area of my melon where the damn things were coming from. Front Temporal Lobe, as it turns out. Way too much booze and blows to the head, as it turns out. The two go hand in hand anyway,right? Haven't had a problem with either since I quit drinking 6 years ago. The seizures, however, continued.About six months ago I realized that I hadn't had a seizure in almost a year.After thinking about the possibilities, I started a little research of my own. The info is definitely out there. Does the med. comm. know this? Is it being swept under the rug for reasons only the lawmakers are privy to? Talk to me, brothers and sisters in the same boat and we'll form our own coalition. 10,000 like-minded people simultaneously seizing on the White House lawn gotta count for something, right? Peace and bountiful harvests to all, J.H.W.

Whats up jarheadwilbur? :welcome: to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe! I also suffered from seizures and successfuly use MMJ to control them. I was run over and have many health maladies but found MMJ is the Way. The pharmaceutical industries know Marijuana is beneficial but will not go up against the DEA. They are after all the big bully on the block. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom