Expert assistance please

ThePlug808

420 Member
This is my first grow as some know. I’m trying to diagnose the issues I’m having. I’ve been researching but haven’t found any information other than statements saying “It could be anything” smh but here are the pictures
The leaves have “Wrinkles” and are curving down but I eased up on the watering a couple days ago
thanks in advance

Attachments

• 302B5B95-A09B-4045-B51B-D2EBF720A869.jpeg
    302B5B95-A09B-4045-B51B-D2EBF720A869.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 6DDC329A-7040-4A62-B941-2977CF69E7A7.jpeg
    6DDC329A-7040-4A62-B941-2977CF69E7A7.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 49
I’m trying to diagnose the issues I’m having.

Hi @ThePlug808 and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

The leaves, which should be pointing up to the light, are all pointing to the problem... something bad is happening at the roots. This early on, a struggling plant with this sort of strangulation and inability to get nutrients from the soil says one thing to me... damaged roots... usually due to overwatering. You are very likely not watering correctly and/or you are watering too often.

This is the most common mistake that new growers of weeds make because this is not your typical garden vegetable... weeds have different watering requirements than most people are accustomed to. I wrote a nice paper describing the proper way to water a potted plant (weed), and the reason we start off in the smaller containers and gradually move up. I invite you to read it. :) The link is in my signature lines.

Not an expert here but..... That’s a funky looking soil mix, theres little to no aeration which has contributed to the problems with your watering habits. Proper aeration is critical to a well drained soil to help roots get the oxygen they need. If / when you transplant that make sure next soil mix has 25% perlite or rice hulls added in.

To see how well she is drying out.... cup your hand over top of soil so it does not fall out and tiit the container to a 45 degree angle. Hold it in the tilted position for 3 full minutes to see how much water she pees out. Maybe a few drops, maybe a good trickle but now she is a bit closer to fully drying out.

That and jump on Emilya’s articles ^^^^

Back
Top Bottom