Anybody know what this is?

Thirvnrob

Anybody have any idea what this might be? She has 3 sisters all in the same space & none of the others show any signs of anything wrong. I’m treating them with essential oils to repel bugs. I’ve seen ants & treated just the tent with pyrethrum - found dead ants & haven’t seen any live ones since. I’m putting 10 drops of Rosemary to about 1quart of water & spraying directly on the plants & ditto with eucalyptus. Any one have ideas or suggestions?
48419EC1-2C50-420A-84C7-812B55D85C12.jpeg
AD6B0A17-12E2-4454-952B-98FC87281CE5.jpeg

Without knowing soil nutes and conditions. I would say it looks like mag deficiency Imo.
Are other leaves showing damage as well?
She’s one of four in the tent. None of the other plants show any problems. They’re in 3 gallon pots with three parts Fox Farms Happy Frog and one part Coco Loco. I’ll attach a picture with the feeding schedule.
They’re finishing the third week of flower today. Because I live in an old house, and because of where that house is, maintaining temperature and RH are sometimes challenging. Today the temperature got to 79° and the RH rows to 73%. That’s pretty unusual though, most of the time it’s in the high 60s low 70s and I keep RH around 40%.
image.jpg

She’s one of four in the tent. None of the other plants show any problems. They’re in 3 gallon pots with three parts Fox Farms Happy Frog and one part Coco Loco. I’ll attach a picture with the feeding schedule.
They’re finishing the third week of flower today. Because I live in an old house, and because of where that house is, maintaining temperature and RH are sometimes challenging. Today the temperature got to 79° and the RH rows to 73%. That’s pretty unusual though, most of the time it’s in the high 60s low 70s and I keep RH around 40%.
image.jpg
If you're going to keep mixing coco with soil, you might wanna invest in some cal-mag, and feed a little stronger nutes, the FF soil has nutrients in it, coco has nothing :goodluck:

Feed nutrients and it should correct most issues are feed related and easily fixed by feeding the plants after you water till it runs from the bottom. If in veg feed veg and if flowering feed bloom. It does look calcium mag related so a flush and feed maybe all you need.
If you're going to keep mixing coco with soil, you might wanna invest in some cal-mag, and feed a little stronger nutes, the FF soil has nutrients in it, coco has nothing :goodluck:
Thanks guys. I was at half strength with nutes. I suppose I should go full strength next feeding? Flush now & feed next time?

Thanks guys. I was at half strength with nutes. I suppose I should go full strength next feeding? Flush now & feed next time?
Flushing is a preference, not a need :passitleft: I water till runoff each time I feed/water so I never flush...IMO, all it does is stress the plant :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom