Is this Nitro.def?

Is this Nitro.def? These are 11 day old seedlings. I, noticed some yellowing first on the petioles....? Little round leaf, and some rust on Maggie, I cut it off. Today I see another one is getting it also. They have been sprouted in our own well water, I used a soil, containing spagnum peat moss vermiculite and seaweed. I started using Fulvic acid @ 42.5 PPM for feeding. thats about 0.22 grams in a gallon. I started flush with water. I flushed twice now in last 4 days. could it be the folic or a bug? I have some ant looking flies and even smaller brown bugs. Any ideas? Should I just keep a watch and give just reg. water?
10512.JPG
13310.JPG

Re: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Probably just a ph problem.

That well water hard? what is it's ph?

Howdy and welcome BTW,
Your question could have gone unanswered if one of us hadn't found it.
Start a journal and let's see what happens :cheesygrinsmiley:

ops sorry forgive me i treated mine tonite about 6 hours ago with anti fungi treatment dunno if right thing to do.....it did treat rust thou yea rust is fungi gotta do it again in 2 weeks so stay posted hey man i do get really stoned so remind me if i aint posted k ? im here to help if i can :ganjamon:

Howdy and welcome BTW,

The water is soft, and the only ph meter I have is a burpee 3 prong soil tester. I just read that they suck but it says my ph is at 7. These are pics. of all of them. The strain is Papaya from Nirvana.

Howdy and welcome BTW,

The water is soft, and the only ph meter I have is a burpee 3 prong soil tester. I just read that they suck but it says my ph is at 7. These are pics. of all of them. The strain is Papaya from Nirvana.
1702.JPG
16112.JPG

Back
Top Bottom