Help! Use of fulvic acid!

egz91

420 Member
Hi guys,
Yesterday i fed my plants with ghe nutes 3 part micro grow and bloom at a dosage of about 6 to 7 ml each per 8 litres of water but i added also fulvic acid to maximize the uptake of plant and give the plant all the pros that fulvic acid has on her.
Now i ended up with what i think is actually the start of nute burn cause some tips of the semi new leaves are starting to yellow a little, i gave fulvic also to a pretty small plant about 2 weeks old.
Help...have i used fulvic the wrong way?

Growing in a 80cmx80cmx160cm grow tend with 400w mh lamp and a 150w led for support!!!

Grow with soil of biocanna: little prefert soil but now the bigger plants are about 1 month old!!

Soil:
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus | CANNA Gardening USA

www.cannagardening.com
temps are still prettyhigh in my area, about 32° celsius with lights on.

Q

Hi guys,
Yesterday i fed my plants with ghe nutes 3 part micro grow and bloom at a dosage of about 6 to 7 ml each per 8 litres of water but i added also fulvic acid to maximize the uptake of plant and give the plant all the pros that fulvic acid has on her.
Now i ended up with what i think is actually the start of nute burn cause some tips of the semi new leaves are starting to yellow a little, i gave fulvic also to a pretty small plant about 2 weeks old.
Help...have i used fulvic the wrong way?

Growing in a 80cmx80cmx160cm grow tend with 400w mh lamp and a 150w led for support!!!

Grow with soil of biocanna: little prefert soil but now the bigger plants are about 1 month old!!

Soil:
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus | CANNA Gardening USA

www.cannagardening.com
temps are still prettyhigh in my area, about 32° celsius with lights on.

Q
Welcome. As your media contains peat, which has humic and fulvic acid, why are you adding more? You may have lowered your pH a bunch, but I've never used it, so hopefully others will kick in.
You can get slow release fulvic and humic acids in a substance called Leonardite. It's found in coal beds. GH used to sell it in solid form called Diamond Black(I think). Now they sell it in liquid form by the name of Diamond Nectar.

thanks for quick reply...so now what do i have to do? flush immediatly or wait for soil to dry out before flushing? or maybe just wait...i watered with nutes as i sad yesterday.

I foliar on Ful-power (fulvic acid), I never add to soil. The plant wild adsorb all that goodness thru the leaves with a foliar and you don't have to worry about the soil issue or interaction with your fertilizers.

Back
Top Bottom