Yellowing leaves! Stumped: please help!

And for all we know animals piss on them at night. It's a weed that can take a lot of abuse. But if you mess with them too much they turn on ya. Best thing to do to your precious weed is to leave her alone. I dont check PH and never have. I ran out of FF so I've got sand on bottom 3rd! . Look at her. I grow MONSTERS without any fuss. Never gotten any deficiency of any kind EVER. in fact it's about to get easier once my MEGACROP comes in lol one part feed that grows monsters. I ignore her and she loves me for it. I'll bet my life hes not pulling 14 ounces off. That yellow mess but I will
Lol... I have no issue how you grow or what anyone does to grow but to refer to a cannabis plant as it being in the ordinary class of a common weed? How much did the megacrop nutrients cost you to grow the plant? Also the contianer you planted it in? Would you do all that for a dandelion? Some people like to go over board and treat their plants like babies and other like yourself like to just walk away and leave them be approach, I respect all that I'm the same way some times ..lol ...but to talk ill will about someone else's growing is not cool some people would say your approach is too lazy.. We are all here to support one another in growing not to come in and crap on someones growing efforts.. :)

Lol... I have no issue how you grow or what anyone does to grow but to refer to a cannabis plant as it being in the ordinary class of a common weed? How much did the megacrop nutrients cost you to grow the plant? Also the contianer you planted it in? Would you do all that for a dandelion? Some people like to go over board and treat their plants like babies and other like yourself like to just walk away and leave them be approach, I respect all that I'm the same way some times ..lol ...but to talk ill will about someone else's growing is not cool some people would say your approach is too lazy.. We are all here to support one another in growing not to come in and crap on someones growing efforts.. :)

Thanks, yeah, these are my babies. My entire garden is full of my babies, tomatoes, beans, pumpkins, etc and WEED.

He can grow how he wants. I don’t care. I’m going to pamper the crap out of my girls.

I have one plant over 5 feet tall and another almost 3 feet wide (topped her a bunch). Would I have gotten them this big without fuss? Dunno. Don’t care. Just want to figure out how to get them greened back up.

hopefully a good dose of N and the wrapped pots in white cloth will help.

Back
Top Bottom